The next Mass Effect - N7 Day 2023 trailer shows off a nice overcoat or trench coat

Commissar SFLUFAN

9 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Yup. They can obviously decide to show nothing. CGI teasers make me less interested in a game. 

then don’t watch them? this game is still really far out. like i said, they just released this for the people who are super into mass effect lol. 

42 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

What if the dancing krogan was a stripper at a krogan strip club as our new found hero is about to bust some shit up and that’s a scene from the game to be. That, my friends would be… day one purchase 

If the next game is about Krogans being bouncers at strip clubs, that might make sense.  

Just now, AbsolutSurgen said:
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

The studio's acting like it's on a victory lap, when it should still be on its apology tour.

I was just about to post that article for you @AbsolutSurgen :lol:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

The studio's acting like it's on a victory lap, when it should still be on its apology tour.

I'm also annoyed by fans eating it up when the last ME game was Andromeda. PC Gamer is right, but the fuck faces on reddit and twitter eat it up. There are people excited that it reminded them of Destiny. :sick:

Reposting what made ME:A so bad when ME was so great.

On 1/15/2023 at 9:18 PM, Bacon said:

But if I had to sum up exactly why MEA fails and why the Mass Effect trilogy didn't, well these videos should point out exactly why I don't like MEA and I never will.

I'm not even kidding when I encountered that bit in MEA I just didn't care anymore. Game was made wrong. 

The Mass Effect Trilogy asks what are you going to do about it, and then you show it. Mass Effect Andromeda tells you that you will do nothing about it and tells you to fuck off. 

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

i would agree with this if they were randomly releasing these teasers in like january and june. the fact that it’s on N7 day, I feel they should get a pass for this one. they always do something every N7 day 

• True 1

4 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Lame.  That teaser did nothing for hype.  Just lets you know they're working on something I guess.

Honestly I’m fine with that. Though for all we know they made this teaser trailer at the same time the made the first teaser trailer and they’re just releasing them one by one over the years while doing fuck all. especially when we’ve been told dragon age is coming out first and that thing seems like it’s still years away.