Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Extra “o’s” added for extra contempt and anger.  

Add some x’s to them o’s and let’s all love each other.  

What is wrong with you? Just bored today?

I'm really only annoyed that the notification sound keeps going off while I'm playing my game. Guess I should alt tab and close my browser :p 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Ooops, check my edit.  I forgot people have a hard time with jokes.  

I dont get the thought process where someone says to themself in this context "yo an ironic sexist joke would fuckin kill rn!" But you do you señor.

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

This statement is insane, we have mounting debt so we can't pay for college that is putting crippling debt on them!

(Meaning no personal offense) What I feel is insane is a hot read on a sound byte.  

I watched the whole thing and her position is that Community colleges and vo tech colleges should be free, but not 4 year Universities at this time.

I don't feel that's  a bad take....a lot of 4 year colleges lead to useless degrees and loads of debt right now for students, while Community colleges are offering a better return on money invested and offer less risk to younger people who are on the line about comitting to college or a degree.  Skilled trade jobs are offering pretty good salaries and immediate employment.

It's also a pragmatic approach and more likely to pass through the House and Senate than the "free college for all plan"  at this time.

IMO I think the best idea would be to push for this and then it's normalized expand it to 4 year degree programs as I feel that this approach is a better approach.   the same for her plan to fix Obamacare instead of roll out an entirely new Medicare for all plan at this time.   

7 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

This is why Trump is gonna win.   Dumbed down liberals more into twitter burns instead  of elaborating on positions.

She put it out there last night...she ain't gonna blow smoke up your ass and promise things she knows she can't deliver.  She's taking positions that she feels that she has a good chance of delivering on.   Improving Obamacare, free community and vo tech college, re-enetring the Paris climate Agreement day 1.

These are positions she feels that she can work with Congress to craft and push through legislation.