Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

lol, NV GOP is claiming 10k people voted there don't live there, thats their lawsuit.

What's he going to do, take the exact amount of votes Biden is in the lead in each state and claim those voters do not live there.  How did any legal team agree to such an insane plan.  Nobody except his fans will eat this shit up.  

57 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Occam's American razor. In many places, pollsters and others just ignored minority communities and failed to adequately listen to them.

To be clear, I'm talking specifically about the maine Senate race where there's not enough non-whites for pollsters to ignore. There's other cases as well, this one is just indicative of a larger trend and also it really bugs me.

Every single poll (every single one!) Showed on average a solid, steady lead for the democratic candidate. If we must ascribe an 80% band that covers everything from a democratic blowout win to a solid republican win, even in the face of uniform polling, what's the utility of the polling and modeling at all?

1 minute ago, PaladinSolo said:

Perdue fell under 50% so barring something crazy its going to a run off as well, don't think he can outright win it though.

He's the democratic mcsally

Best case though trump still being in office and doing shitty things might help drive turnout. Maybe. We have to count on fucking georgians to not have Mitch running the country so I'm not optimistic!