Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Counter-point: a single slip-up from Joe will now be pushed on every pro-Trump news organization and be all over social media, while ignoring any idiocy from Trump.

They're already doing that and have been for months. Pro-Trump media doesn't control the narrative; it's only a sliver of the media landscape.

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

I mean, they tried to use the fact that he read off a script for the VP Harris announcement as a sign of dementia... you know, because people being organized and prepping for announcements is somehow a sign of dementia.

Trump made hay over Biden using a teleprompter while using one himself. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

They're already doing that and have been for months. Pro-Trump media doesn't control the narrative; it's only a sliver of the media landscape.

I’m not saying it’s beyond a sliver, but for the voters who don’t pay attention, it doesn’t take much for them to start believing the narrative set through stupid memes on social media. As we learned in 2016, 2.5 people per district is enough to swing an election in some states. :/ 

I do not mean to be doom and gloom here, I’m just saying that if it’s in (some) people’s heads, one slip up from his medical stutter could be enough to “confirm” for some idiots (especially those too dumb to realize he has a medical stutter and it’s not him forgetting things or whatever stupid thing they think)

27 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

The attacks by Trump and his ilk against Biden's cognitive state are largely falling flat I believe.  It doesn't help when Trump himself is showing signs of cognitive decline. 

While I’d love to believe this, unless you have some statistics showing it’s falling flat, it’s anecdotal. Anecdotally, from what I’ve see , it’s a growing belief of the uninformed that there’s something “wrong” with Biden’s brain, while they’re so used to Trump’s worm-ridden brain they don’t notice it with him. I’d love to be unarguably wrong here if you have some type of information.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

I mean, they tried to use the fact that he read off a script for the VP Harris announcement as a sign of dementia... you know, because people being organized and prepping for announcements is somehow a sign of dementia.

Despite the fact that Trump has to have two teleprompters with giant text and literal spellings of things, e.g. "Marine Cores", and still can't stick to the teleprompter. 

5 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

While I’d love to believe this, unless you have some statistics showing it’s falling flat, it’s anecdotal. Anecdotally, from what I’ve see , it’s a growing belief of the uninformed that there’s something “wrong” with Biden’s brain, while they’re so used to Trump’s worm-ridden brain they don’t notice it with him. I’d love to be unarguably wrong here if you have some type of information.

The people that believe this sort of thing were never not going to vote for Trump, the "Clinton is sick and dying" stuff didn't really affect the election, it was the same brain dead fucks eating that up too.  She lost cause people didn't like or trust her, then on Comey did a thing.

4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Hmmm seems bad.

Everything is fine.

5549.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Patriots Coalition members suggested political assassinations and said ‘laws will be broken, people will get hurt’, leaked chats show