QAnon is about saving the children.

Jason

QAnon should listed as a terrorist group along with the KKK and all the Trump army fucks. 

Also I still thought this story was coming out of Canada and not Oklahoma. Well with the mugshot for the Canadian County Sheriff’s Office So, should I complain that it’s not in our dedicated thread of not?

3 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Facebook is still garbage, but still.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Too late, they don't need Facebook to find each other now and at this point it'll just add to their conspiracy theories.

On 9/29/2020 at 2:15 AM, Jason said:

Pedos can't molest them if they're dead. 

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

He was totally saving the kid from a certain future kidnapping.

Also the #saveourchildren shit, while at heart admirable, is out of control.  There was a local story about some girl claiming she was trying to be abducted, but she claims to have opened the trunk of the car from the inside and, I shit you not, ran back home to her big sister after about a half mile in the car.  And this supposedly happened on the outskirts of a middle-of-nowhere rural country town no more than 1000 people, like the kidnapper wouldn't have noticed an open trunk and wouldn't have gone back for her if he was able to snatch her up in the first place.  Then a few weeks later the police update the report saying there was no evidence of it ever happening.  #hastag should be more than a fucking empty words and fear mongering.  How about teaching your kids some awareness and useful skill, and be responsible supervisory adults instead of telling stories of the boogeyman and QAnon's unsubstantiated pizzagate.

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

rich make it rain GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

That's actually not it. I believe Facebook when they say political ads are like 1-3% of their revenue and doesn't make much of a difference for them.

No, I'm pretty sure it's because Zuck is pulling for a Trump win and since Trump doesn't have much money, advertising on Facebook is his best bang for the buck.

This has to be it because their sleeping at the wheel when it comes to political ads, hate groups, and conspiracy theories wouldn't make sense otherwise. Major brands have boycot the site because if their policies here and I can't for a second believe they make more off of political ads than like major players like Coke.

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

That's actually not it. I believe Facebook when they say political ads are like 1-3% of their revenue and doesn't make much of a difference for them.

No, I'm pretty sure it's because Zuck is pulling for a Trump win and since Trump doesn't have much money, advertising on Facebook is his best bang for the buck.

This has to be it because their sleeping at the wheel when it comes to political ads, hate groups, and conspiracy theories wouldn't make sense otherwise. Major brands have boycot the site because if their policies here and I can't for a second believe they make more off of political ads than like major players like Coke.

1-3% of 70+ billion is an extremely big number still.

But suck does have a vested interest in Trump winning there's no doubt about that

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

1-3% of 70+ billion is an extremely big number still.

But suck does have a vested interest in Trump winning there's no doubt about that

Yeah, it's a lot of money, but it can't be more than all the advertisers boycotting them because Facebook refuses to do anything about the vitriol on their site.