Can you belieb it?

stepee

Can you belieb that for years biggie said he was a well off homeowner in his 30’s and shamed people for being poor and living at their parents house, when really he is a 51 year old man who never left home and makes $11 an hour at a warehouse then goes home to drink Capri sun and yell at children on ps4 all day?

*All views expressed in this topic are those of Kitty Kat, including any copyrights and potential legal liabilities*

4 hours ago, Brick said:

Did kittykat find dirt on another user? If so, how the fuck does she do that? First apoc, then Biggie. Who's next? 

Yup. She found he lied about everything. Has proof, too.

9 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Those who live in glass houses....or I guess apartment in your case.

I'm a loser but I don't lie about my entire existence. Wait, if I'm a loser what does that make you? I see what you're doing here.

14 hours ago, stepee said:

Can you belieb that biggie is a 35+ year old man who never left home and makes $11 an hour at a warehouse then goes home to drink Capri sun and yell at children on ps4 all day?

This is what I have always assumed, I would like to see proof that the other info is correct. I guess if biggie runs away then that is kinda proof. 

1 minute ago, Rachel said:

It wasn’t just me. He did it to myself and others in targeted attacks. He did it as a general sentiment. It was constant bragging about being a successful homeowner whether he was talking directly to someone or not. 

I know, I was just being an asshole 

31 minutes ago, Rachel said:

He did sometimes claim he was “catfishing” us all and would make conflicting statements from time to time. 

Not only did he never waver on his status as a home owner, he regularly shamed and berated people for living with their parents. Like it was a daily thing. Now we know it was a serious case of projection. It’s one thing to be like “lol yeah I lied about it whatever” but the nail in the coffin is that he shamed people for being in the same situation he is. 

Please don’t ever reply to me you creep! 

I don't remember him ever going on about being some successful home owner but maybe that's on Discord or something which I'm never on. And biggie has been fine ever since he got off the CEB. I will say that Massa richie rich thing was annoying and that Elf shit with Cnut was fucking weird though. 

22 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I don't remember him ever going on about being some successful home owner but maybe that's on Discord or something which I'm never on. And biggie has been fine ever since he got off the CEB. I will say that Massa richie rich thing was annoying and that Elf shit with Cnut was fucking weird though. 

Wasn’t that Bigbiscuit?

7 hours ago, Rachel said:

It’s pretty easy tbh. I just searched information that gave me. Anyone could do it. 

OK but like, how? What kind of information? 

5 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I think the first was Fatz, even though that was a while ago.

I never really paid attention to what happened with Fatz. Didn't it turn out that he was a pedophile or something? 

5 hours ago, Dodger said:

That was bigbiscuit and supposedly he lived less than an hour away from me.

• Shocked 1