Worst day ever.

Jason

Went to heat up my lunch only to find that the plate and silverware I keep in my office have been removed from my office. :angry:Nothing is supposed to be removed from our office unless it's in the trash can, but I'm betting housekeeping decided it belonged to the work cafeteria and dumped them over there.

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Went to heat up my lunch only to find that the plate and silverware I keep in my office have been removed from my office. :angry:Nothing is supposed to be removed from our office unless it's in the trash can, but I'm betting housekeeping decided it belonged to the work cafeteria and dumped them over there.

Bastards 

7 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I just arrived back at work after having stepped through a sheet of ice covered by snow and soaking my lower half in the process of reviewing a change in the field! Ice cold lower half is a bad feel. The things we do for our jobs. :fedora:

Bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

5 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I have a migraine and I'm at work so I feel ya. Also I'm watching the impeachment hearings which is exponentiating my pain but it's like history in action so I'm going to watch anyways.

Migraines are the worst 

The company I work for is being sold. Naturally, people leave during the transition. A Director has decided to leave and I have been asked to takeover in the interim while still being responsible to do my current duties. The position is in Texas while I am in NJ. Fun times ahead!

25 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

The company I work for is being sold. Naturally, people leave during the transition. A Director has decided to leave and I have been asked to takeover in the interim while still being responsible to do my current duties. The position is in Texas while I am in NJ. Fun times ahead!

Everything is bigger in Texas including your work duties.

20 hours ago, Chris- said:

Ah yes, hold the lowly paid cleaning staff in contempt over a mundane mistake.  Very good look. 

My thoughts exactly.  Have them fired!!!

I had a coworker pissed about the cleaning staff slightly moving something on her desk.  It was probably the wind when they opened the window.  She comes to me bitching about it (she lives in her own world and doesn't realize the face Im making suggests that I don't give a shit).  Anyhoo, she had moved everything back but decided to move it back to the way she remembered it left so she could take a photo and send to care taking to complain.

Jason, you should be more like her.  She's great

Oh, I forgot the best part.  I saw the cleaning lady crying in the hall the following week and had to tell her that my coworker, the greatest person of all people is a monster and that none of us blame her.  She could have lost her job, funny right?

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Texas is a big place, which part would you end up in? 

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

Is this a parody of something? This is definitely a parody of something, right? You can't seriously be upset that they moved your plate and silverware. 

I thought it was clear before, but to be extra-clear, the issue isn't that they moved them around on my desk, it's that they removed them from my office and turned them in to the cafeteria's dishwashing collection tray. Of course I wouldn't have posted this thread if it was just about them being in a slightly different location on my desk than I'd left them.

Just now, Jason said:

I thought it was clear before, but to be extra-clear, the issue isn't that they moved them around on my desk, it's that they removed them from my office and turned them in to the cafeteria's dishwashing collection tray.

I understood. You sound pathetic complaining about that.

3 minutes ago, Jose said:

I understood. You sound pathetic complaining about that.

Yes, so pathetic to be upset about my personal belongings being removed from my office when there's an explicit policy about not removing anything from our offices. :silly:

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

I've had shit stolen from my office. That's way worse and I still wouldn't classify it as worst day ever. 

Dude it's a GI bitching about shit thread, you thought I was dead serious about it being worst day ever? :lol:

It's annoying and I'm kinda unhappy about it but yes, obviously not literally the worst day ever.

I have a worse story:

I was waiting in the lobby yesterday and I was going to leave for a break in a couple of minutes and put a paper cup with napkin on top on a table in front of me. The lobby is empty except for some guy who can't sleep and he's been there for at least 45 minutes. So the guy starts sniffling, wanders over (says nothing) sees the napkin, blows his nose with the napkin and then sees the cup and throws the cup in the trash. :|

I'm standing like two feet in front of him and he says nothing.

It was very frustrating.