Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD OT

Pikachu

1 hour ago, Rodimus said:

Yes, This is what I wanted more.

Yes, and it could use an HD remaster too. My two younger brothers and I played the hell out of the couch competitive/co-op campaign mode. That would kill bringing that back and make it online (and keep couch play too of course).The money prints itself.

I might want to check this out simply for the fact that the Wii controls for the original game were completely busted.

Its hard to know how good the single player stuff actually is compared to 1 and 2. I stopped after the 3rd or 4th level too because of the broken accelerometer stuff.

• 2 months later...

Is this Sega's Capcom test for Super Monkey Ball? Buy this one and we might give you more? Or is it a case of releasing the worst one first when people are starved for it so they'll buy it anyway, then releasing the good ones later after everyone talks them up?

The controls for the original are so busted it makes qualitative judgement on the core of the game difficult.

I have no idea if it’s a good monkey ball game.  All I know it wasn’t worth fighting the controls to find out.  And I tend to be pretty forgiving of that stuff too.

@Xbob42 Did you make it further than me in Wii game?

This seems unnecessary, and more lame than usual since they took out the awesome motion controls; the one thing that made this game fun to begin with.

Less 40 mini-games and not much else (online leaderboards are cool I guess), this game might be a “pass” for me. 

Also, this is NOT the worst Monkey Ball. Clearly y’all haven’t played Super Monkey Ball Adventure.

2 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

This seems unnecessary, and more lame than usual since they took out the awesome motion controls; the one thing that made this game fun to begin with.

You are literally the only person on the planet to say these words about this game. Nice!

• Thanks 1