The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

I’m so out of the loop on what’s happening. I only saw the original video of Floyd being murdered a few days ago. This is wild, scary, infuriating, and depressing. Even my super conservative was defending the protestors.

Crawling back into my work bubble for a bit. 

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m so out of the loop on what’s happening. I only saw the original video of Floyd being murdered a few days ago. This is wild, scary, infuriating, and depressing. Even my super conservative was defending the protestors.

To sum up....

Protestors be like....

cats-knocking-stuff-over.gif?v=152519980

And cops be like.....

ZcRE3A5.gif

https://neareport.com/2020/05/31/47178/?fbclid=IwAR39eG8_Xaw4VA_dPP2UGYHFQ2JfNw05duOIIvVgf2Hfs8chzRvUFdpQH7A

Asshole in my state is being charged with aggravated assault because he sped past some protestors, one kicked at his SUV, he screeches to a stop and confronts them with an AR. Oh, but people are saying he had a right to protect his property. :silly:

What kinda fucking pansy-ass bitch shit is that where you grab a fucking assault rifle over someone kicking at your vehicle?

32 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It feels so weird! I spent the weekend with my wife and kids at the house and if I didn't go online, we wouldn't have a clue about the fucked up shit going on. 

8 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

This is at least the third separate story I've seen of a protestor losing an eye (the other two were getting shot in the eye with rubber bullets)

I remember other years when people protested, there are always a handful of stories of people losing eyes either from tear gas canisters or rubber bullets. It's pretty fucked up. I would really recommend anyone going out there to wear some sort of safety goggles or ballistic glasses/goggles. Maybe wear a cup while you're at it. 

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

What boggles my mind is that there were southerners who fought for the Union!! You can honor your heritage and still pay homage for soldiers who didn't fight to preserve a white supremacist slave state. 

It'S jUsT a SyMbOl of SoUtHeRn HeRiTaGe

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Protests are extending out to the greater Chicagoland area. This is Aurora, Ill (population ~200,000) tonight. You might remember Aurora from the Henry Pratt warehouse mass shooting last year.

I remember Aurora from Wayne's World.