The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

Not sure if this was posted earlier in this massive thread but I fell down this quick rabbit hole of a woman in a wheelchair being attacked and sprayed with a fire extinguisher?  If you go to the persons twitter there are other videos.Then later people said she was a crisis actor and another video supposedly shows her walking around with a knife but its too dark to even tell.  I gotta go to bed.......

9 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Not sure if this was posted earlier in this massive thread but I fell down this quick rabbit hole of a woman in a wheelchair being attacked and sprayed with a fire extinguisher?  If you go to the persons twitter there are other videos.Then later people said she was a crisis actor and another video supposedly shows her walking around with a knife but its too dark to even tell.  I gotta go to bed.......

Never, ever post Andy ngo again

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That's why it's happening. It's kinda the point.

I have no doubt that there are instigators "from the other side" infiltrating the ranks of the protesters And doing some of these acts.

But I also have no doubt that these rioters and looters are mostly made up of people caught up in the moment, thinking they can get some free shit.  

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden condemned the violence in a statement, as he continued to express common cause with those demonstrating after Floyd’s death.

“The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest,” Biden said in a statement Saturday night. “It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance.”

6 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

PS blaming looters is completely absolving police of their crimes as agents of the state who act (understandably so) like they are above the law

And it allows cops to be looters with better than complete impunity; the incentive to loot skyrockets when all it does is increase your relative worth and power.