RAMBO LAST BLOOD TRAILER. YOU BOYS READY TO GET HARD?

Something looked off about the trailer to me and reading some others comments online I think what I figured out is the hair is wrong for Rambo.  With the short cut hair he looks like his expendables character in this.  Hopefully for the big fight at the end he at least ties on a headband.

Other than that I hate the music in both this trailer and the new Terminator trailer.  The music in both trailers does not match the action at all for me.  It seems like to me they just grabbed whatever was #1 on the chart when they were finishing up the trailer.

30 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

In retrospect, Rambo III is hilarious because it's essentially "Rambo helps the Taliban beat the Russians".

To be fair the Russians were the bad guys in every movie of that era.  Also the US was actively funneling weapons to the mid eastern fighters at that time...  which is what helped to form the Taliban.  The whole unintended consequences thing.  We should have never given them weapons... just sent Rambo to beat the Russians.  

• 2 months later...