I cannot be in my home in real pants

Chris-

I took a half day at work today and came home around 1:00 p.m.....I tutor an ESL student Monday and Wednesday nights, so I kept my jeans on since I'd be going out again later, and I have never been more uncomfortable. I didn't feel like I was 'home', I felt like I was just kind of waiting somewhere, and I couldn't get comfortable no matter how I situated myself. And it fucked me mentally as well; I didn't feel like doing anything (playing a game, reading, etc.) because the jeans made me feel like I had to leave shortly (even though I had 2-3 hours to kill). 

I will never wear real pants in my house ever again.

15 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

The first thing I do, when I don’t have to leave the house anytime soon, is to change into PJ bottoms, a t shirt, and slippers. No sense in being uncomfortable in your own home! 

Honestly, I spend most of my time at home in just my underwear...and a t-shirt if it's chilly out (shitty windows and insulation, so it's hard to keep the place at a consistent temperature).

I wear jeans.  Nice, tight around the crotch jeans.

I don't even own track pants.  If I'm doing laundry and cant wear my jeans I have those sweat pants lite (the thin ones) and I hate my life when I'm in them.  I need sturdy pockets and to be able to leave my home in a jiffy. I'm also usually in a button up shirt.  I try not to look homeless in my home.

16 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

I wear jeans.  Nice, tight around the crotch jeans.

I don't even own track pants.  If I'm doing laundry and cant wear my jeans I have those sweat pants lite (the thin ones) and I hate my life when I'm in them.  I need sturdy pockets and to be able to leave my home in a jiffy. I'm also usually in a button up shirt.  I try not to look homeless in my home.

I bet you cry after sex too. 

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Another take: Jeans are the least comfortable pant. I have some chinos from J Crew that I honest to god could sleep in, they are so comfortable.

hmmm.  Maybe I could do those.  They have pockets and are suitable for the outside world.  still, I'd only rock em from May to Sept

Also, the only acceptable way to sleep in bed is boxers only