I cannot be in my home in real pants

Chris-

7 minutes ago, JosephManderley said:

Whilst I don't consider myself a nudist, and I would never get naked in public,  I often don't wear clothes at home.  Mostly just a pair of shorts.  

This is the way the lord intended it to be 

On 3/16/2019 at 1:53 AM, TheGreatGamble said:

Theres nothing more comfy than well broken in Levis, so to hell with all you non jean wearing bitches! :lol:

Sweatpants are for the gym, thats the only time I wear them. Have to wear combat pants at work (kevlar lined). Other than that, it's jeans. 

Sleep naked though, to hell with that. 

why do you try to be terrible smfh

• Guillotine 1

18 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

In my camo lounge pants right now.

I'm actually wearing a bra at the moment, because we're going out to eat in a little while. But the jeans aren't getting put on til it's time to go.

I like when you post what you are wearing

• Confused 1

On 3/19/2019 at 7:20 AM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It's really not that big a deal. Most women do the same thing. It's not about sexiness, it's about being comfortable :p

My wife and I were watching Triple Frontier yesterday on Netflix (pretty good btw) and she stealth took off her bra through her sleeve. She was even wearing a vest over her shirt. I was impressed lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I picture you in a sweater vest and khakis. 

When I posted that I was wearing a thin grey hoodie, a red thermal shirt, and fuzzy pajama pants. I am now wearing the same hoodie, an old t-shirt, and jogger sweatpants (went to the gym). I've been wearing Bombas socks the entire time.

I'm wearing a bulletproof jacket and tactical pants, black UnderArmour boots, Black T-shirt, and a hat that says guard. and a tazer and tactical gear. I'm at work until 7am.

The recent directive to wear bullet/blade proof jackets at all times in our facility is fucking insane. We haven't had a stabbing in years, and the only guns in the facility are locked in a gun vault. 

When I get home, i'll sleep in my boxers. 

On 3/11/2019 at 7:52 PM, Triage said:

I don't wear real pants the moment I enter the house and don't put em on until I'm about to leave the house 

Same. 

I only wear sweats if it’s cold. Otherwise it is underwear only. I just don’t feel home otherwise. Same for wearing a watch. I don’t feel home if I am wearing it, and I dont feel dressed if I lead and don’t have it on. 

43 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

You people hang out in your house in underwear?

I mean, if you're a hot chick, sure. Its sexy. 

But for guys, it's mostly just pathetic. 

You sound like you dont have sex often.

• Haha 3