The Mariners

thewhyteboar

7 hours ago, Dodger said:

Where @sblfilms been?

I was wondering the same thing.

5 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

He requested his account be nuked a month or so ago. 

Why? Did he give a reason?

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Word on the street is I made him delete his account.

You didn't respond to his humble brags.

11 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I forget what thread, but Keyser was one reason. Honestly, the thread that did it didn’t seem that bad, but I guess there were other factors. 

I think it was Kab aggravating what I said and other things he had ongoing was too much for him.

I like him so it's a bit sad he decided to call it quits but who knows maybe one day he will come back.

I feel bad for Paul Sewald. 

This season was maybe one of the worst Mariners seasons of all time. They decided not to spend in the off-season, and watched as a division rival goes on to spend and win their first World Series. After they missed the postseason (by failing to beat said division rivals, both of them), they then get ripped by their own core players for failing to do enough. And to top it all off, the team president gives a press conference at the end of the year where he basically says the fans should be content to simply be over .500. 

And the fucking owner doesn’t give a shit, because the team is insanely profitable (according to Forbes the most profitable), so why should he bother spending any money when he knows that no matter what he will make money?

Dark, dark times. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

It’s the biggest offseason for the Mariners in 20 years and they’ve already made two moves: trading for a utility guy and then a salary dump. 

Awkward Big Brother GIF by Big Brother Australia

Yeah, I don't quite get trading for Urias. But I'm glad Boston got Campbell, a former Hog. I watched him last season and was rooting for him. Urias wasn't gonna make the roster next season anyway, so a good pickup for them.

• 2 weeks later...