The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Aroldis Chapman just HBP’d the winning run in extra innings against the Mets. After leading the AL West since the end of the first week, the Rangers are officially in third place and looking as bad as can be at the moment. What a collapse.

7 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I hate how jealous I am of Atlanta's payroll and success. 

As much as I love Devers, I’d rather have Austin Riley and his contract. 

And it’s all of them. Acuna, Riley, Albies, Harris III, all on very friendly team contracts. Alex Anthopoulos is awesome. 

• True 2

19 minutes ago, Biggie said:

And it’s all of them. Acuna, Riley, Albies, Harris III, all on very friendly team contracts. Alex Anthopoulos is awesome. 

And Olson, too, right? 

Crazy to see that. I’m super jelly. And I like a lot of those guys. They just seem easy to root for as players, even if I’m not actually a Braves fan. Saw them play Seattle last year and it was such a fun game and honestly the best one I’ve ever attended. 

Yep, gotta get to Atlanta next season. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

@Brian of course they finally call up Jasson Dominguez and his very first AB against Verlander is a 2 run tank. Criminal he hasn’t been up much earlier given the offensive woes of the 2023 Yankees.

It’s really frustrating as a fan to see the Yanks roadblock all of its prospects year after year. It took a historically awful season for them to finally play a few of their top prospects to see what they got. Shocker how a bad season can be fun again when you are watching the future.

13 hours ago, silentbob said:

I still miss him and all the work he did for our Jays. Think the ball team got along better with him around at the helm

Yesterday was good for your Jays. They won, and all the AL West teams ahead of them lost 😮