The Mariners

thewhyteboar

17 hours ago, Littleronin said:

Think the Yankees will take a chance on known clubhouse cancer, Trevor Bauer? I mean he is in the mindset that he is the greatest pitcher to ever live after mopping up Dodger minor leaguers. 

Doubt it. Not many rumors about the Yanks showing any interest. Even if Cole is done for the season, I doubt Yanks add anyone until trade deadline. 

WWW.ESPN.COM

Aaron Judge said he underwent an MRI on his abdominal area and said the test did not show any structural damage.

this spring training has been injury plagued for the Yanks so far. 

Astros and Snell apparently heating up talks. I wouldn't complain about him, but I wonder if he is actually the right fit for an Astros team that really needs an innings eater given the gutting of the bullpen and the unknown of the arms that are likely to replace the lost bullpen innings. I actually think Monty might make more sense, both on the field and with respect to the price the organization will pay. Not the dollars, but the impact of luxury tax threshold breaking on international pool money and draft positioning.

6 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Astros and Snell apparently heating up talks. I wouldn't complain about him, but I wonder if he is actually the right fit for an Astros team that really needs an innings eater given the gutting of the bullpen and the unknown of the arms that are likely to replace the lost bullpen innings. I actually think Monty might make more sense, both on the field and with respect to the price the organization will pay. Not the dollars, but the impact of luxury tax threshold breaking on international pool money and draft positioning.

I really don't think the asking price of both Snell and Monty are worth it. But if push came to shove, I would rather have Monty over Snell. Snell just has those years where he seems like the greatest pitcher alive, between large bouts of near league average. 

17 minutes ago, Biggie said:

MLB The Show 24 tomorrow on GamePass 

Cincinnati Reds Baseball GIF

That is so nice it drops on gamepass day one. I used to love baseball games but not anymore. But you can't get any better than the show. I mean that litteraly as there is no other option on the market. 

15 minutes ago, best3444 said:

That is so nice it drops on gamepass day one. I used to love baseball games but not anymore. But you can't get any better than the show. I mean that litteraly as there is no other option on the market. 

RTTS is great. Can’t wait to start my career. 

52 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Alright who’s up and watching? 

No. I don’t like either team. 

Isn’t baseball already really popular in Asia/Korea? Why put opening day games there? 

This story is CRAZY. if the initial story is true, that Ohtani was paying off Ippei’s gambling debts, there is a very good chance Ohtani broke at least state laws doing so 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

WWW.ESPN.COM

The interpreter for the Dodgers' Shohei Ohtani was fired Wednesday after questions surrounding at least $4.5 million in wire transfers sent from Ohtani's bank account to a bookmaking operation set...

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Ohtani is obviously guilty. He should be suspended from the Dodgers. His punishment should be that he is taken from the Dodgers and forced to play for another team. Oh I don’t know…let’s say the Mariners. 

And as further punishment the Dodgers should have to pay for him to play on the Mariners.

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

And as further punishment the Dodgers should have to pay for him to play on the Mariners.

Absolutely. 

More seriously, I hate how every sports league has cozied up to gambling. I think it’s gross. 

• True 1

Glad I wasn't up at 3am to see Yamamoto get rocked in his first start. Would be the Dodgers luck that the "billion dollar offseason" ends up going to a guy who gets banned for gambling and a bust of a pitcher. Or as I just saw someone say, Yamamoto stole more money than Ippei. 

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Glad I wasn't up at 3am to see Yamamoto get rocked in his first start. Would be the Dodgers luck that the "billion dollar offseason" ends up going to a guy who gets banned for gambling and a bust of a pitcher. Or as I just saw someone say, Yamamoto stole more money than Ippei. 

I wouldn’t be to concerned. It’s the second game of the season and they were playing at 6am United States time. 

That being said 

Spoiler

Fuck the Dodgers. Go BRAVES

• True 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1