The Mariners

thewhyteboar

The 2023 Astros are the most frustrating team I've watched from this organization, and I've watched almost every game they've played for 24 years. At least when they were losing 80, 90, and 100+ games a season you knew they stunk!

They were no hitting the lowly Tigers for 7.1 IP, get to two outs in the bottom of the 9th, and then lose on a 3 run walkoff. Only good thing going right now is the Rangers are even less serious about winning ball games :lol:

If the Ms, Rangers, and Astros play at the same winning percentage the rest of the season as they have since the ASG, Ms win the division by 5 games. They have been SCORCHING hot @thewhyteboar and man…that rotation is scary.

Astros finally playing a bad team like you should and mauling the Tigers 9-2 in the 8th. Would be LOLOLOL if the Rangers lose and officially trail both the Ms and Astros after having a division lead since week 1

The Rangers, after leading the AL West since week 1, and losing in extra innings on a walk-off walk, now have less wins at the close of business today than the Astros and Ms.

UH OH

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

The Rangers, after leading the AL West since week 1, and losing in extra innings on a walk-off walk, now have less wins at the close of business today than the Astros and Ms.

UH OH

Well we all kinda knew. Astros are the class of the division. 

15 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Duvall made me happy, the implosion. Sigh. Such a frustrating season.

I legit have no idea how he barreled that ball a foot up out of the zone 😮

Some idiots ran on the field and grabbed Ronald Acuna. That stuff always gives me flashbacks to seeing Monica Seles attacked during a tennis match in the early 90s. Could go very, very wrong.

This is perhaps the most American story you'll read today.

From an ESPN Chicago host:

As I reported on @ESPN1000 just now… the shooting at Guaranteed Rate Field during a #WhiteSox game was indeed an accidental discharge by one of the women “grazed” by the bullet.  She reportedly snuck the gun in past metal detectors hiding it in the folds of her belly fat.

• Haha 1

Michael Brantley played his second game in over 14 months off due to shoulder injury and went 2-4 with a double and 2 RBI. Sooooo glad to have him back in this lineup.