The Mariners

thewhyteboar

39 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Teams that had a week off to set up their rotations went 1-3 with the only team winning being the one that clearly made a pact with satan years ago

I say it every year. Time off in most sports before the playoffs is a great thing. Baseball is not one of those sports. 

• Halal 1

What a fucking game. 

Riley hits the game winning home run in the bottom of the 8th and then what was more impressive was him having situational awareness to back up Ozzie to be able to get the wide throw from Harris and still have time to double Hunter.

• Halal 1

7 hours ago, Dodger said:

The 3 best teams in baseball just combined to win one playoff game. Two years in a row 3 out of the final 4 teams are wild cards. New format is stupid.

The 3 regular season Champs didn't show up. Watching Kershaw get shelled for 5 runs before there was an out was all I needed to see before I knew it was typical Dodgers October. Baltimore is young and the Braves ran into a buzzsaw. Be more upset  at your team's lack of drive and the ownership not understanding how to build for the playoffs....you know...when it matters most. Congrats on that regular season championship! 

1 hour ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

The 3 regular season Champs didn't show up. Watching Kershaw get shelled for 5 runs before there was an out was all I needed to see before I knew it was typical Dodgers October. Baltimore is young and the Braves ran into a buzzsaw. Be more upset  at your team's lack of drive and the ownership not understanding how to build for the playoffs....you know...when it matters most. Congrats on that regular season championship! 

Regular season is a marathon. Playoffs are a sprint. Two totally different animals. That being said it’s obvious Philly has our number right now. Good news is this has turned into a nice rivalry for years to come. Braves better adjust accordingly. Worst of luck to y’all the rest of the way!

8 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

1 for 21 says what?

Not gonna lie, I hope the Phillies make it back to the World Series 

and lose again

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

WWW.ESPN.COM

Athletics relief pitcher Trevor May ripped owner John Fisher while announcing his retirement on his Twitch stream Monday, telling Fisher to "sell the team."

@johnny

"Sell the team, dude. ... Sell it, man,'' he said. "Let someone who actually, like, takes pride in the things they own, own something. There's actually people who give a s--- about the game. Let them do it. Take mommy and daddy's money somewhere else, dork."

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

On 10/22/2023 at 7:30 AM, Littleronin said:

Bryan Abreu got suspended for 2 games for hitting Adolis Garcia. Of course he can appeal and avoid missing games for the rest of this series. 

His suspension won't be until next year. Thank god MLB is always there to protect the poor liddle Astros. God forbid that franchise should ever face any repercussions.

Abreu hit someone tonight too.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

His suspension won't be until next year. Thank god MLB is always there to protect the poor liddle Astros. God forbid that franchise should ever face any repercussions.

Abreu hit someone tonight too.

Yeah I seen that. I could have sworn they changed playoff suspensions after the whole Roberto Alomar spitting on an ump thing was was allowed to continue playing in the series. BS stuff letting players that get suspended in the playoffs continue to play.