The Mariners

thewhyteboar

13 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

A Phillies fan and his emotional support alligator, Wally, were denied entry into Wednesday's game in Philadelphia against the Pirates.

@BasemntDweller2@Greatoneshere

yall walking around with support alligators? Philly is a wild place

Everyone knows Wally, damn shame he wasnt allowed in 

47 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

A Phillies fan and his emotional support alligator, Wally, were denied entry into Wednesday's game in Philadelphia against the Pirates.

@BasemntDweller2@Greatoneshere

yall walking around with support alligators? Philly is a wild place

We like to keep it fresh out here. :p 

Today’s Wild Card Attendance Rankings:

Phillies — 45,662

Brewers — 40,892

Twins — 38,450

—————————————

Rays — 19,704

Rays need to be relocated. Embarrassing attendance numbers. Lowest playoff attendance since 1919. Move them to Montreal. 

• True 1

On 10/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, Dodger said:

Just bought a ticket to NLDS game 4 in Az near home plate. Yolo and whatever. Also have a ticket to see Guns N Roses the day before at Chase Field which is now the same night as game 3 so uh not sure if that gets canceled or what.

I had 2 tix for Phillies Thursday night if necessary game. Nose bleeds $400. Same tickets versus Braves $800 as of today. Gonna be a pass for me. 

44 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Good luck to your squad @Biggie, hoping it's a great series. I think winner of this series wins the world series. 

Phillies have our number. Braves do not play well in the hostile environment of Philadelphia. Guess we will see but I have serious concerns. 

1 hour ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

I had 2 tix for Phillies Thursday night if necessary game. Nose bleeds $400. Same tickets versus Braves $800 as of today. Gonna be a pass for me. 

For some reason tickets near home plate were $225, exactly the same price I paid last year to sit around the same area against the Dodgers in the regular season. I was expecting crazy prices like that. instead prices were the exact same, so that's why I did it. Thank you Dbacks for not having any fans. 

• Like 1