The Mariners

thewhyteboar

I guess it should be explained that they can't open or close the roof of Chase Field anymore when fans are in the building, because of the risk of the cables snapping and potentially injuring or killing fans. This is due to years of the county not fulfilling their end of routine maintenance. The next off-season the Dbacks plan to install  a net system of sorts to prevent cables that might snap from reaching the fans so they can open and close the roof again,

In the mean time, if this were to happen during the regular season they have tarps to cover the mound and home plate area. But, like yesterday they don't know how the playing surface could impact potential player injuries risks if wet...

32 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

I guess it should be explained that they can't open or close the roof of Chase Field anymore when fans are in the building, because of the risk of the cables snapping and potentially injuring or killing fans. This is due to years of the county not fulfilling their end of routine maintenance. The next off-season the Dbacks plan to install  a net system of sorts to prevent cables that might snap from reaching the fans so they can open and close the roof again,

In the mean time, if this were to happen during the regular season they have tarps to cover the mound and home plate area. But, like yesterday they don't know how the playing surface could impact potential player injuries risks if wet...

That’s some stupid shit. 

Breakdown of Will Smith’s 10-yr, $140M extension, per source: $30M signing bonus 2024: $13.55M 2025: $13M 2026: $13M 2027: $13M 2028: $9.5M 2029: $9.5M 2030: $9.5M 2031: $9.5M 2032: $9.5M 2033: $9.95M The deferrals -- $5M per season -- will be paid out annually between 2034-43.

$50M of deferred money. Dodgers gotta be planning to “win and sell”. Crazy how much money is deferred.  Dodgers will be paying $93M in deferred money in 2034 which would rank 20th in payroll for 2024. 

On 1/31/2024 at 9:40 AM, thewhyteboar said:

I’m such a damn sucker. I’m looking at the Mariners lineup and thinking to myself that it looks pretty! Solid through-out. Im an easy mark. 

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

I'm the suckiest sucker who ever lived. Mariners winning the West baby.

• Hype 1

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My buddy just texted me calling Seattle’s City Connect jerseys “shitty connect” and I’m sitting here in my Julio CC jersey I bought last year. 😂

I actually really like Seattle's City Connect jersey.  There are some out there that are :sick:

• True 1

Bobby miller with the best start of his career, checkbook baseball has score at least 5 runs in all 4 games so far. Hopefully Yoshi doesn’t get lit up again, if the game doesn’t get rained out

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Angels are terrible.  Can’t believe Trout wasted his career there. 

I don't care what anyone tells me. The guy ain't about winning, He is about making tons of money and staying somewhere safe and comfortable. 

38 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I don't care what anyone tells me. The guy ain't about winning, He is about making tons of money and staying somewhere safe and comfortable. 

He wants to be back in Millville NJ ASAP for football season. Can't be at Eagles games if you're in the MLB playoffs.