The Mariners

thewhyteboar

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Cy Young 

Sorry, he got cancelled for saying the N-word on Twitter 9 years ago. Lifetime ban from baseball imminent.

5 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

I think Kelenic can still put it together. He has the talent, he just needs to chill. He puts way too much pressure on himself and swings like he trying to knock down a mountain.

Julio is legit, has all the tools and star power too.

When the Ms were in town, Jrod and Kelenic would warm up right in front of my seats. Just during warm ups you could see the difference in body language. Julio was confident and loose, Kelenic looked super tense.

5 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@sblfilms tough break

Feel terrible for the guy. He has been BAD pretty consistently since coming here last year, and started off the year with three of his worst starts including one where he didn’t make it out of the first inning.

Apparently Verlander took him out for dinner and talked him through a bunch of mental stuff, and the pitching coaches made some tweaks to the gameplan, and he’s been fantastic the last four starts including tonight before what honestly looked to me like an Achilles 😭

7 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Judge earning himself a massive contract so far. Dude is raking 

Gonna look good in a Dodgers uni

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0518%2Fr1014136_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Boston starter Nathan Eovaldi became the third pitcher in major league history to allow five home runs in one inning Tuesday night, when the Astros tagged the Red Sox veteran in the second inning at...

Feel bad for Nate. I really can’t believe Cora left him out there so long.

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I think I know what he went through. I was working a few years ago and got a foot stuck briefly in one of the slats of a skid and got that pop sound too. I thought achilles too but an MRI a couple months later showed nothing, maybe partial tearing. It took months to get it back to normal but I had broken the same foot 20 years earlier and might of prevented a faster recovery time. So I hope they recover asap from this ordeal

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yesterday’s loss against Houston was awful, but it’s nice to see them take the series. Even better to see Pivetta turning it around after a terrible start to the season. 

Pivetta legit had less than 10 bad pitches the whole night, and only one the Astros took advantage of. I think the RedSox will be alright, the heart of the lineup has been great and the other guys will pick up steam (or maybe are already?).

And the just bad luck of late game losses won’t continue. With the extra playoff spot starting this year, they have plenty of time to get back into the mix. This is absolutely not a sub .500 team.