The Mariners

thewhyteboar

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

imagine deciding not to make thousands of dollars to play baseball because you won’t get vaccinated 😂

I’m surprised that they didn’t do what everyone else has been doing. Fly out to Buffalo and bus them across the boarder to Toronto. Whatever helps us I guess

20 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I’m surprised that they didn’t do what everyone else has been doing. Fly out to Buffalo and bus them across the boarder to Toronto. Whatever helps us I guess

I think that is to avoid the testing regimens, not the vaccine requirements.

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I think that is to avoid the testing regimens, not the vaccine requirements.

I didn’t think Judge and a few other big names had not been vaccinated yet from the Yankees/Bo Sox. Thought they had a loophole to get around. . . .which they still do. They can still hire a private copter to fly them across the boarder with no need for a back check and pick them up by bus from pickup location. Can still hear them copters every now and then, like as I speak being, as people escape for our Long Weekend/Summer Kick-Off season 

11 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I didn’t think Judge and a few other big names had not been vaccinated yet from the Yankees/Bo Sox. Thought they had a loophole to get around. . . .which they still do. They can still hire a private copter to fly them across the boarder with no need for a back check and pick them up by bus from pickup location. Can still hear them copters every now and then, like as I speak being, as people escape for our Long Weekend/Summer Kick-Off season 

There is no loophole on the vaccination issue. If a player plays in Canada, it’s because they are vaccinated.

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0407%2Fr996465_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Unvaccinated players aren't allowed to face the Blue Jays at Rogers Centre. Here's how it works -- and what it means.

Looking forward to more of these in June/July when clubs start bringing up their prospects late enough to manipulate service time 😂

Justin Verlander, coming off a TJ, nearly 40 years old…6-1 (only loss he gave up 1 run in 7ip), 1.22 ERA, 0.72 WHIP.

What a crazy year the guy is having!

I think my Blue Jays are happy to be almost out of May (always a bad month for them) I know we are still in it, but I think the Jays are finally turning that corner. Just strung together 5 wins in a row (most from behind, swept The Angels) and are starting to look like the MLB team they said too fear.

15 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0526%2Fr1017658_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Josh Donaldson was hurt that New York Yankees teammates didn't publicly support him in the wake of his controversial remark to Chicago White Sox star Tim Anderson.

Bud ain’t nobody gonna defend your racist comments lol

Definition of not reading the room, right here

love it. Good deal for both sides. Yordan starts getting paid sooner, Astros lock in one of the best hitters in the game for a very reasonable $19m AAV.

And dude is only 24. He gonna get PAID PAID in his free agent season.

The Astros have played 65% of their games on the road this far and have a .654 win percentage. Looking like another 100+ win season and an ALCS against the Yankees.