The Mariners

thewhyteboar

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0419%2Fr1001951_
WWW.ESPN.COM

A letter from MLB commissioner Rob Manfred to Yankees GM Brian Cashman that had been kept under court-ordered seal and has been obtained by ESPN contains...

Wow. This was all about nothing. #YankeesClean

The only rule the Astros broke was the same rule the Yankees and Redsox broke. Interesting…

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0713%2Fr879733_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Right-hander Dylan Lesko, the top pitching prospect in the 2022 MLB draft out of Buford High School (Georgia), had Tommy John surgery Tuesday, a source told ESPN.

Crazy to see so many pitching prospects all having Tommy John surgery. If TJ gets royalties for the use of his name, dude be rich af. 

3 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

eiwlqV80ZcHmLEcfQVSvqv15fdAUpt-MtVxrWkTX

I mean, c'mon.

The notion that veterans should “get calls” is one of the dumbest things about baseball. Call it correct to the best of your ability, and if your best isn’t good enough for the highest level, find a new job

11 hours ago, silentbob said:

Manoah with another gem of a game today. No earned runs at all in the game and yet my Jays won 👍🏻

Have mercy

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0701%2Fr874773_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Trevor Bauer is appealing the suspension, which would encompass the rest of 2022, all of 2023 and some of the 2024 season.

@Dodger

@rc0101

Alleged terrible human being allegedly did the same thing to two other women. Turning into a DeShaun Watson situation. I’m guessing the MLB caught wind of these other reported assaults during their investigation.

Just lifetime ban the clown, because honestly he is good enough that some scuzzy team will sign him in the middle of 2024. It’s clear that the clubs don’t take this stuff seriously enough to blackball the guys themselves.

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Sitting on the beach, I decided to check out the standings across baseball. Seeing the Astros in 3rd place and barely above .500, really makes your day. 

Same as the last two seasons 😎

9 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

@silentbob

We clearly need our teams to play in the playoffs. Every game has been great!

They have been minus that 1st game, the bats have gone cold but the pitching has been great. Gausman is gonna get the Roy Halliday treatment, in that he’s gotta keep them within 1-2 runs for a chance of the W. Even then it’s not a guarantee