The Mariners

thewhyteboar

14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Good thing the World Series is in June

Wow. Bud it ain’t. I know you don’t watch baseball unless your “team” is doing well and even then you still shit on your “team”, but a quick Google search would let you know it isn’t in June. It’s ok. I still love you. 
Harvey Specter Hug GIF by Suits

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Wow. Bud it ain’t. I know you don’t watch baseball unless your “team” is doing well and even then you still shit on your “team”, but a quick Google search would let you know it isn’t in June. It’s ok. I still love you. 
Harvey Specter Hug GIF by Suits

Trae and his wife welcomed their new baby into the world today. 

• Confused 1

And welcome to the Ump Show.

For a bit of context, Yordan was up in the top of the 9th a double shy of a cycle aaaaaand, they hit him. It was the second HBP by the Royals pitchers on the day. The Yordan one was a little suspect, but whatevs.

Pressly throws in on the NUMBER 9 hitter in the order and Vic decides to conference and give warnings. Pressly doesn’t like it and Vic tosses him. Silly stuff.

Ronnie is very good at baseball, and him getting going is the spark ATL needed. I think the Mets are running away with the NL East, but the Braves have a very good shot at one of the wild cards especially with the expanded field. Team is way better than their record.

Red Sox in the same position. Both will

make the playoffs, way too good not to.

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Ronnie is very good at baseball, and him getting going is the spark ATL needed. I think the Mets are running away with the NL East, but the Braves have a very good shot at one of the wild cards especially with the expanded field. Team is way better than their record.

Red Sox in the same position. Both will

make the playoffs, way too good not to.

He did like 4 celebrations while taking forever to round the bases. The chop, the bat flip, the euro step, and the slilencer. Also said he may start doing the Trae Young shimmy shake. Dude is just asking for a 95 mile an hour pitch in his left ear.

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Robbie Ray has been such a dud this year.

I guess The Jays lucked out :shrug: 

Also the energy levels between the 2 clubs must be a huge difference. I tend to think the energy level with The Jays was a little more fun to be around. Don’t think this stuff happens in Seattle 

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I guess The Jays lucked out :shrug: 

Also the energy levels between the 2 clubs must be a huge difference. I tend to think the energy level with The Jays was a little more fun to be around. Don’t think this stuff happens in Seattle 

The Mariners are fun! Eugenio Suarez is Mr. Good Vibes, the catcher is nicknamed Big Dumper, and Julio is a 1000-watt superstar in the making.

I want to know why the Astros are throwing at a guy with an at the time only one run deficit heading to the ninth at home. The game was too close for that shit. Then Julio hits a two run Jack. Then throw at another guy. What an inning.

25 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I want to know why the Astros are throwing at a guy with an at the time only one run deficit heading to the ninth at home. The game was too close for that shit. Then Julio hits a two run Jack. Then throw at another guy. What an inning.

I am not convinced Neris isn’t just continuing to be very bad like he has his last three appearances. No control at all. Weird because he was unhittable for the first 20 appearances he had, and now can’t find the zone at all.