The Mariners

thewhyteboar

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

@silentbobi have to say, George scoring all the runs yesterday and then robbing Bregman of a game tying hit in the 9th has me very sad right now 😭😭😭

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

in all honesty, I’m stuck at work and just turned on the game to see his game saving catch there on my phone. I’m SO HAPPY HE’S OURS and not yours anymore, especially with that lively bat of his yesterday

• Haha 1

J.P. is also one of the chillest dudes in the park. I’ve probably watched him in person a dozen times, and he is always doing the gags with the Astros mascot guy Orbit, talking to fans, and he tosses balls into the stands in different sections so more people get a chance at one.

If he was that hot about it it, you know it’s been a building frustration. 

Been a fun couple of nights at the park though. Back to back shutouts and Yordan and Peña scoring all the runs, and Dusty’s 2000th win. Gonna catch the day game today too.

55 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

J.P. is also one of the chillest dudes in the park. I’ve probably watched him in person a dozen times, and he is always doing the gags with the Astros mascot guy Orbit, talking to fans, and he tosses balls into the stands in different sections so more people get a chance at one.

If he was that hot about it it, you know it’s been a building frustration. 

Been a fun couple of nights at the park though. Back to back shutouts and Yordan and Peña scoring all the runs, and Dusty’s 2000th win. Gonna catch the day game today too.

It hasn't.

19 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Most of the sticky checks are hilariously pointless now, so I’m not surprise MadBum got hot about this one

Yeah, such a bs thing by the ump. I'm sure somehow Madison will draw the ire of the Commissioner's Office and get a short suspension or some bull fine. 

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2019%2F0520%2Fr545373_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

The Mets have released second baseman Robinson Cano after they designated him for assignment last week despite nearly $45 million remaining on his contract.

That’s a lot of money to eat 

It is the Mets. Paying for old players that don't play for them is kind of their thing. 

• Halal 1

Ms couldn’t keep me a playoff believer even to the middle of May 😭

Angels do look legit good. Tendon is back to his usual self, Ward has been out of this world, Ohtani and Trout are the two best players in the league, and their pitching has largely been stellar. Pitching is the bigger question: are they actually this good, or do they regress to the mean?