The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Justin Verlander is a difference maker if he stays healthy. A playoff rotation of a healthy Verlander, McCullers, Valdez, and either Urquidy or Garcia is top tier.

19 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Brash has some amazing movement on his pitches. First hit right there.

...And there's the second.

i would say the same of the Jays Alek Manoah and his pitching/ball movement. He’s the only Jays starter with 2 wins and he’s the cheapest starter on the roster and the rookie still. 

3 minutes ago, silentbob said:

i would say the same of the Jays Alek Manoah and his pitching/ball movement. He’s the only Jays starter with 2 wins and he’s the cheapest starter on the roster and the rookie still. 

Manoah looks like a guy who is going to win a Cy Young in the next five years. He’s is going to get better and better.

22 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Is it too early for the Fire Boone and Cashman talk?

Also Nestor is the AL Cy Young 

Everything about baseball is objectively better when the Yankees are bad. It's just a fact. Could you imagine how great every season would be if the Yankees were like the Knicks? Getting excited about ripping off a few regular season wins? Having no vision or plan for how to turn it around? Yet also knowing that the team will never leave, it'll just be there, stagnating for decades? Young fans being indignant about the team being historically good but it was all before they were born? I was born in 1980 and grew up in New Jersey, hearing Yankee fans on the playground talking about 22 World Series titles was like listening to a Greek person talking about how rad the Ottoman empire was, just truly delusional shit.

We could have that again, it would be so good. God willing the Yankees will never sniff another World Series. 

• Haha 1

This will never stop being a favorite tweet of mine

Astros home opener was hype. Yordan with two big boy tanks. Luis Garcia was good. Crowd was rowdy. Caught up with a bunch of my Astros Twitter people. Good times.

And my seats for the season ❤️

40-C396-C9-19-C4-4-C7-F-899-E-5-BC71586-E96-F