The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Braves suck @Iculus  Returning my caps tomorrow. 

I plan to shit talk them all the way to a repeat World Series championship. 

Snitker doesn’t have a damn clue. Left Anderson in way too long and the game got out of reach. The dude lucked his way into a championship last year but no way his dumb ass does it again. 

See what I did there?

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Braves suck @Iculus  Returning my caps tomorrow. 

I plan to shit talk them all the way to a repeat World Series championship. 

Snitker doesn’t have a damn clue. Left Anderson in way too long and the game got out of reach. The dude lucked his way into a championship last year but no way his dumb ass does it again. 

See what I did there?

You're a fucking moron. everyone sees it. thumbs-up dumb ass.

14 hours ago, sblfilms said:

@Dodger @rc0101 Dodgers clearly bad, maybe next year, sorry

:p 

I told myself a long time ago I don't count anything that happens in Coors, good or bad. Beautiful park, I hear great things about CO in general, but baseball should not be played there. At least we got a series there with a million pitchers and a day off after so the strain won't be too bad.

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

Kershaw is looking like Cy Kershaw today. Team looking a lot better getting the fuck out of Denver.

Getting lots of punchies on his slider. Bad news for the league 

I hate Dave Roberts so much. Keyshawn was going to get the perfect game and everybody knew it. I agree with Passan, if it were just a no-no then feel free to take him out. A perfect game is the sort of thing you have to let happen

Bellinger isn't striking out all the time like he was in spring so hopefully he's getting it dialed in. That's going to be one scary offense if Bellinger has any kind of bounce back Lux is looking good so far too, possibly having the best AB's on the team so far. 

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Pulling Kershaw is another example how baseball no longer values SP. I wonder how long it will take before you see pitcher values sink like RBs did in the NFL. 

This will continue as long as MLB expands rosters. Somehow nobody told MLB the reason games take over 3 hours now is because of the 5 million pitching changes a game. We don't need pitch clocks, we need starters to go more than 5 innings. Baseball isn't supposed to be about an endless parade of relievers because sabermetrics figured out the less you pitch the better you do and more about roster management and how you are going to get through innings. 

• True 1

Pitch clock matters more than pitching changes for game length in average games because it effects both slow batters and slow pitchers. All the walking around the mound, or adjusting batting gloves. Happens all game long every single game!