The Mariners

thewhyteboar

The Astros over the last 3 seasons have had a weird phenomenon where after scoring 10 runs or more, the next game they score 2 or less some crazy percentage over 90. Astros fans have come boo at games when a player puts them over the 10 run threshold 😂

On 6/6/2023 at 10:15 PM, sblfilms said:

The Astros over the last 3 seasons have had a weird phenomenon where after scoring 10 runs or more, the next game they score 2 or less some crazy percentage over 90. Astros fans have come boo at games when a player puts them over the 10 run threshold 😂

Well I’m glad that statistic held up for 2 games. Manoah was sent down to the minors, and hopefully he gets the help/confidence back to be the ace we know he can be. 

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

Well I’m glad that statistic held up for 2 games. Manoah was sent down to the minors, and hopefully he gets the help/confidence back to be the ace we know he can be. 

Bassit was ON tonight, and Gausman threw one of his best of the season last night. The Jays are better than their record.

8 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Bassit was ON tonight, and Gausman threw one of his best of the season last night. The Jays are better than their record.

That’s true and I think they would be better if it weren’t for whatever flu like virus they’ve been dealing with since spring training with the entire club house. If it’s like what I have had for the past 2 weeks, it sucks. Some of the guys dropped 15lbs in a few days because of this illness. It’s not Covid related they said, but I would describe it like my long haulers. No appetite, low energy, throwing up and when you think you’re hungry it changes to not hungry at the sight/smell of food. I’m going on 2 weeks with it and my sister and mom just got it. Weight loss is great but main do you feel like shit

52 minutes ago, Brian said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2023%2F0526%2Fr1178630_
WWW.ESPN.COM

The Nevada Senate passed a $380 million bill on Tuesday to help fund a new stadium for the Oakland A's in Las Vegas, the first step toward the expected move of the franchise.

RIP Oakland

Lame. Baseballs biggest issue is all the shitty owners who don't care about fielding a winning team, then blame fans for not supporting the slop they run out there. Oakland A's fans didn't deserve this.

John Fisher 

- Born to rich parents who founded GAP. Has never had to work hard for anything of his own. 

- Bought A’s and has slowly killed the team and its attendance over 20 years 

- Bought San Jose Earthquakes and has not put any meaningful money into making team better since he purchased them 

Good luck vegas! hopefully he’ll sell or y’all are fucked! can already see the excuses now. vegas smaller market than bay area. mariner fans aren’t flying in to watch games. can’t afford salaries! :daydream:

The 9th inning of the Nats/Astros game last night was one of the worst innings of baseball I’ve ever seen played defensively. Errors all over the place on both sides 😂

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Astros, Dodgers, Yankees

all in 3rd place in their division, none close that. 4.5 games back. None playing good ball at the moment.

What about the Braves? Askin for a friend. 
                          :daydream:

12 hours ago, Biggie said:

What about the Braves? Askin for a friend. 
                          :daydream:

I only pay attention to the NL East when the Astros invariably end up playing a team from that division in the World Series.

This Astros/Mets game is a brutal watch so far.  Its starting pitchers walked 4+ and gave up 4+ runs over only 2 1/3rd. Who knew it was a bullpen day for teams today 😂

1 hour ago, Amazatron said:

Elly de la Cruz...pretty good.

Grown in a lab to be elite on the left side of the infield. Was very cool seeing him play last week in person. Even more impressive that way.