The Mariners

thewhyteboar

1 hour ago, Brian said:

In front of no fans. It’s criminal how the Rays put a good product on the field year in and year our and can’t get anyone to show up. 

Really a shame. Get that new stadium ASAP

I think theJays are starting to get hot. The starting pitching is finally starting to look good, and everyone seems to be hitting now. Sure it’s The White Sox but looks like the sweep is at hand with an 8-0 lead into the 9th at home. Plus I fucking love seeing them steal bases again, and Kevin Kiermaier reminds me of days of Devon White. Amazing in the field and fast as fuck on the bases. That one year contract might work into something extended soon. 

Sorry for the use of Twitter for this video, but eerily scary. It was 4 years ago that Vlad Jr. made his Jays debut in Toronto. First hit was a Double, and 4 years later to the day. He hit almost a carbon copy as his first hit today. Here’s the side by side

May 1st, the Pirates, Rangers, and D-backs are in first in their divisions. The Yankees and Cards are in last in their divisions. We all saw that coming.

12 hours ago, sblfilms said:

May 1st, the Pirates, Rangers, and D-backs are in first in their divisions. The Yankees and Cards are in last in their divisions. We all saw that coming.

Let’s see how this holds up in October lol

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

@Brian 8.1 no hit innings turn into an L in the blink of a Clay Holmes. About as ugly a loss as you can have in May

With the announcement of Judge going on the 10-IL, it’s not been a good start to the season. The starting outfield for todays game was Calhoun, Cabrera, and IKF. That’s up there with all time worse outfields I have seen the Yankees field in recent memory. 

Jeez, Astros just slapping little dinky singles all over the field this inning. That is such a demoralizing thing to do to a pitcher 😂

My friend Jessica’s husband, JP France, just got word he has been called up from AAA Sugarland to the Astros! Super happy for their family. France is a little older at 28, but he has really turned around his career after spending time with a famous sports psychologist here in Houston. It truly is amazing what mental health work does for a person.

He is getting his first start tomorrow night against the Ms. I know Jessica is on her way there now. Very cool moment for their family. They also just had their first kid, so a big year for them ❤️

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

My friend Jessica’s husband, JP France, just got word he has been called up from AAA Sugarland to the Astros! Super happy for their family. France is a little older at 28, but he has really turned around his career after spending time with a famous sports psychologist here in Houston. It truly is amazing what mental health work does for a person.

He is getting his first start tomorrow night against the Ms. I know Jessica is on her way there now. Very cool moment for their family. They also just had their first kid, so a big year for them ❤️

When he faces Ty it’s gotta be the first France on France matchup in MLB history. 

Luis Garcia, who exited his last start after throwing only 8 pitches, confirmed to be undergoing Tommy John surgery 😭😭😭

Time for some of these young pups in triple A to make a name for themselves.

24 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

A’s broadcasting is also in shambles

Lol @ publications saying broadcaster appears to say N word. First off, it’s crystal clear he says it. Secondly, it comes out super smooth. Wouldn’t be surprised he uses it conversationally at home.