WSJ: Americans Are Suddenly Upbeat About Economy. Sentiment Just Logged Its Biggest Jump in Decades.

WWW.WSJ.COM

Consumer sentiment leapt 13% in the first half of January from December, the University of Michigan said Friday. That came on the heels of a sharp rise in December, causing the index to surge a combined 29% from November, biggest two-month increase since 1991.

I Mean Joe Biden GIF

• Sicko Sherman 1

3 hours ago, Nokra said:

I can already hear Fox News and co. saying that this is the delayed result of Trump's policies. :daydream:

I'm pretty sure Trump & Co have been saying that but I'll be damned if I'm gonna look that up.

That's @ort's job.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Just in time for the Houthis to really choke off Red Sea access to the Suez Canal and for Iran to blockade the Strait of Hormuz! 

Am I crazy for thinking Russia is pulling the strings in all on this hoping to fuck up the world economy to help Trump?

• Shocked 1

OK well this was on my YouTube home page so I didn't have to look it up.

WWW.MEIDASTOUCH.COM

Fox Hosts Baffled By The Stock Market Breaking Records, Try to Credit Trump

They are scratching their heads on the economy over at Fox

Kudlow: "Donald Trump has said several times in the last few days the stock market is rallying because it's anticipating he will return to the presidency."
  • Haha 4
  • Sicko Sherman 1

6 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Just in time for the Houthis to really choke off Red Sea access to the Suez Canal and for Iran to blockade the Strait of Hormuz! 

Quite relevant as I just watched The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial remake. And it was really good. But they did mine sweeps in the Strait of Hormuz!

• Like 1