Why I disappeared for about ~3 years

darkness35

2 hours ago, Brick said:

I actually hadn't noticed anathema not posting until it was pointed out here. Don't know what he said but must have been bad, but I guess he just doesn't care to come back and get into arguments with people again. 

It was towards Best and let’s just say that this was at the height of the animosity between me and Best and even I was disgusted by it. 

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It was towards Best and let’s just say that this was at the height of the animosity between me and Best and even I was disgusted by it. 

Yeah, it was one of the worst things I’ve seen here since my return.

And best I’m not gonna remind you of it, be glad you don’t remember.

50 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Yeah, it was one of the worst things I’ve seen here since my return.

And best I’m not gonna remind you of it, be glad you don’t remember.

I'll take your word for it. I know I was out of my mind at that particular time so it really sucked overall. My medication was altered and I feel like a totally different person now. I never had issues with Ana so that's a shame he fucked me like that. I don't want to know what happened. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

What did he say? Did he imply you voted for Hillary Clinton? That bastard. 

He said the wrong twin died when I was having issues on here a few months ago. That is absolutely uncalled for and extremely cruel. I have survivor guilt as it is. I'm glad he's gone. 

• Guillotine 1
  • Shocked 2

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

But I was told what said and it's extremely painful and hurtful. I asked cnut what was said so it's all on me but it's an awful, awful thing to say to the living twin. 

Dude is a total shithead. And remember, he said he couldn't get it up unless he was getting anal, so you're automatically better off than he is. :p

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Dude is a total shithead. And remember, he said he couldn't get it up unless he was getting anal, so you're automatically better off than he is. :p

I know how you meant this but it still reads like you're talking about stuff going up his butt. :p

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 1

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Nuts to me that this many years later, regular users are just finding out this was him :ana:

1 hour ago, Jason said:

especially since the shortcut for it is literally his username :lol:

I noticed the shortcut, and had thought it might have been him, but wasn't 100% sure.