Imagine you are dating Anthony Kiedis

stepee

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I really like him. He was on Joe Rogan and was really down to earth and honest.

The dude is a well-known creep, or at least he was for a long time. He started dating a 14 year old when he was like 25 (to be fair, if there is a musician you were a fan of who was active in the 80's, there seems to be like a 80% they were fucking school girls at one point. Like that one time Steven Tyler had his 15-year old girlfriend's parents transfer her guardianship to him so he could take her on tour). At one point he was convicted of sexual battery. I've never personally met him but my cousin has on multiple occasions and apparently he's always had this "I'm hollywood, fuck you, I do what I want" vibe.

Not to mention he did everything he could to try to tank Mike Patton's career for like 2 decades.

Like I said, I've never personally met him, but between everything I've heard about him that's been published online or that I've heard through second-hand sources, the dude is a major-league piece of shit.

That being said, I love Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

• Sad 1
  • True 1

51 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

The dude is a well-known creep, or at least he was for a long time. He started dating a 14 year old when he was like 25 (to be fair, if there is a musician you were a fan of who was active in the 80's, there seems to be like a 80% they were fucking school girls at one point. Like that one time Steven Tyler had his 15-year old girlfriend's parents transfer her guardianship to him so he could take her on tour). At one point he was convicted of sexual battery. I've never personally met him but my cousin has on multiple occasions and apparently he's always had this "I'm hollywood, fuck you, I do what I want" vibe.

Not to mention he did everything he could to try to tank Mike Patton's career for like 2 decades.

Like I said, I've never personally met him, but between everything I've heard about him that's been published online or that I've heard through second-hand sources, the dude is a major-league piece of shit.

Never heard of any of this. Yikes.

45 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Never heard of any of this. Yikes.

Never meet your heroes. Ambitious people (rock stars, politicians, high level lawyers and doctors, etc) of almost any walk of life, are usually self centered assholes. Why? Because high pressure/high exposure jobs are only going to fit people who can handle them and most of those people can only handle them because A.) they have an entourage to handle most daily things and B.) because their egos shield them almost as much as their aforementioned entourage. If you think I'm suggesting we should hate all famous people, I am not, I'm just suggesting that we should definitely know that they are often of a personality type that is oppressively self centered. When you see interviews of people, remember that they are prepped for these interviews. You are not seeing them "candidly" even if that is the vibe of the interview. 

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Never meet your heroes. Ambitious people (rock stars, politicians, high level lawyers and doctors, etc) of almost any walk of life, are usually self centered assholes. Why? Because high pressure/high exposure jobs are only going to fit people who can handle them and most of those people can only handle them because A.) the have an entourage to handle most daily things and B.) because their egos shield them almost as much as their aforementioned entourage. If you think I'm suggesting we should hate all famous people, I am not, I'm just suggesting that we should definitely know that they are often of a personality type that is oppressively self centered. When you see interviews of people, remember that they are prepped for these interviews. You are not seeing them "candidly" even if that is the vibe of the interview. 

Damn. If I meet you you must be terrible! :o

• True 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Not famous but ambitious :p

Oh fork no! Ambition, just like competition, is an ugly thing. I grew into this job completely by accident and honestly I can't wait to quit it as its full of liars and bastards and it eats my soul every day to perform the job. All I want to do is support my family and quit as soon as this level of income is not required to do so! 

• Hugs 1

I'm a fan of bad jokes so I still had to laugh. :p

I generally like RHCP and have seen them twice in concert but yeah, dude does give off creeper vibes. And he definitely has some demons... At one point I read his book and damn near every other sentence was "and then I did heroin again..."

I stumbled across this on Instagram the other day and it made me chuckle (NSFW audio): https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxRsD7GuTEq/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Theres other accusations of sexual harassment and assault as well and the time he shoved his dick on some girls face in a concert obviously without consent. Just imagine the stuff we don’t know. 

And the thing is he’s also completely non apologetic about it. He has never expressed any regret or remorse for his previous behavior. The last “remark” I can see on his incident with the 14 year old is that he said “nothing good can come from this” and hung up on the interviewer. So he’s a creep and a little bitch. Definitely grade A piece of shit. 

Flea also has his own issues with sexual assault.

The topic though was more about how Kiedis, especially in later work when he tried to be more serious, just exemplifies the California airhead “poetic” blowhard thing with vapid nonsensical writing that you know he thinks is super deep.

• Thanks 1