Hillary is coming to San Diego and she is bringing the smackdown.

5 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:
san-diego-storm-clouds-e1662674873705.jp
WWW.NBCSANDIEGO.COM

A tropical storm churning off the coast of Mexico is tracking north and could come close to San Diego County, where it will bring widespread showers and gusty winds.

Hillary-Reigns_THUMB_No-text-1-1200x855.

Her tattoos seem like Samoan appropriation. I don’t approve. 

On 8/17/2023 at 5:01 AM, Spork3245 said:

Her tattoos seem like Samoan appropriation. I don’t approve. 

I used to think white boys with Māori ink were the worst. Until I saw a European white boy with Māori ink in Greece, like mother fucker you don’t even have an ancillary connection to that culture.

• Haha 1

230818082455-01-hurricane-hilary-satelli
EDITION.CNN.COM

Concern is growing Hurricane Hilary will unleash a prolific amount of flooding rainfall on the southwestern US and parts of California as it makes a rare move over the region Sunday and into early next week, triggering the first ever tropical storm watch for California.

Concern is growing Hurricane Hilary will unleash a prolific amount of flooding rainfall on the southwestern US and parts of California as it makes a rare move over the region Sunday and into early next week, triggering the first ever tropical storm watch for California.

Hilary could dump more than a year’s worth of rain in parts of three states: California, Nevada and Arizona. Because of the threat, parts of California face a rare high risk for excessive rainfall. This Level 4 of 4 threat is the first to ever be issued for this part of Southern California.

Heavy rainfall is expected to begin impacting the Southwest Saturday and through early next week, with the most intense downpours likely on Sunday and Monday.

It’s hard to overstate how big of a deal the high risks for excessive rainfall is. High risks are issued on fewer than 4% of days per year on average, but are responsible for 83% of all flood-related damage and 39% of all flood-related deaths, research from the Weather Prediction Center shows.

Southern parts of California and Nevada could receive 3 to 5 inches of rain with isolated amounts of up to 10 inches. Rainfall of 1 to 3 inches is expected across central parts of those states as well as across western Arizona and southwest Utah.

Thanks to Hilary, “multiple years’ worth of precipitation could potentially fall in some of the driest parts of California,” Daniel Swain, a climate scientist at the University of California at Los Angeles, said Wednesday.

Among those spots is Death Valley, California, the hottest place on Earth. Death Valley typically receives about 2 inches of rain across an entire year, according to NWS data. Moisture from Hilary could unleash enough rain to give Death Valley 1 to 2 years worth of rainfall in a single day. And Las Vegas could get 2 to 4 inches of rain. It only averages 3.75 inches of rain a year.

1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

Hillary is supposed to make it to San Diego by midnight on Monday, and my flight is scheduled to arrive in SAN at noon. I'm not going to expect on an on-time arrival.

Pilots already have to have balls of steel to land at SAN.  It's a difficult approach from what I've been told, and there is only a single (and relatively short) runway. 

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

One of my friends who moved there posted a picture of the calm before the storm. Poor guy can’t get away from the hurricanes.

It is a beautiful day today. You would never know what is coming. 

NBC_San-Diego.png?fit=1200%2C628&quality
WWW.NBCSANDIEGO.COM

San Diego News, Local News, Weather, Traffic, Entertainment, Breaking News

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

There's a conspiracy out there that the Maui fires were started via a space laser or something and were done by "the elites" to steal people's land. Anyway, I'm sure those people will react very normally to news of a hurricane named Hillary hitting California.

Too true and too real

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

There's a conspiracy out there that the Maui fires were started via a space laser or something and were done by "the elites" to steal people's land. Anyway, I'm sure those people will react very normally to news of a hurricane named Hillary hitting California.

Anything and everything that happens outside of what these mental degenerates perceive as "normal" will be forever labeled as a false flag by "the elites".

We are fucked.

All of the GOP is as crass and stupid as Trump. I know some conservatives may try to disavow him, but no. I don’t think so.  Trump is not your curse.  He is your avatar. I know because I’ve seen MAGAtards, who never miss a chance to talk on speakerphone while out in public. You people are not misrepresented by Trump. Quite the contrary. The GOP are obvious (“As a conservative,” they begin while ordering a hamburger), loud, racist, and stupid. I can see your stupid coming from a mile away. You got the ruler of the GOP you deserve, you paint-eaters. Even if Trump gets put in jail or dies, nothing will change. And do you know why? Because all of you will still be here to fuck everything up anyway.

• True 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

16 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Pilots already have to have balls of steel to land at SAN.  It's a difficult approach from what I've been told, and there is only a single (and relatively short) runway. 

Landing in San Diego actually requires special training/certification because of that.