Are you a buffalo wing person?

Bacon

I was watching a video of a guy reviewing Papa John's new boneless wings and he opted for the buffalo sauce variety and went on to claim that is what most people view as the default wing flavor. I suppose that is true, but I have never ordered a buffalo wing. I don't hate it, but I don't prefer it over the vast majority of sauces. And I'm a BBQ guy. Spicy, Sweet, or Smokey, BBQ is often pretty darn good. I also like a lot of golden sauces. Not a blue cheese guy, but I feel the buffalo taste is incomplete without some kind of dip. I use ranch. But I rather my wings taste complete and ready to eat.

I very much like buffalo wing and blue cheese dip yes. Ideally I like to get a mix of buffalo, bbq, salt n pepper. This one place has these salt and vinegar ones that are bomb. I don’t like boneless wings that much, I mean it’s still ok, but I greatly prefer bone in.

• Halal 1

I don’t mind Buffalo Sauce when we make wings at home, but I too default to a Medium BBQ Sauce. My gawd when I’ve taken Golden Tiger and get just the right sauce, I’m devouring everything. Minus the nubs, they go to the dogs. I’m not a dip guy for my wings, just smother them in sauce and I’m good. If we were talking pizza, I want a good thick garlic dip. Some are just butter and garlic, but Pizza Pizza whipped garlic dip is just the fucking beez-kneez

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I don’t like boneless wings that much, I mean it’s still ok, but I greatly prefer bone in.

It depends on the sauce for me. For BBQ I like bone-in WAY better. But for buffalo or golden it really doesn't matter to me. Boneless buffalo is far easier to dip.

I get free Uber eats unlimited or whatever it's called from work, so I get Wing Stop more than I care to admit.

I get boneless nuggets a lot of the time because you can get like 20 nuggets and a shit ton of fries for like $14. I like the Hawaiian and Korean(?) BBQ.

If I'm getting regular wings, it's original hot every day, baby

Oh I’m totally wing and bone guy. Like everyone else said, boneless are just fancy nuggets. They also don’t have that same taste that I guess you get from the marrow of the bone basting the meat inside. My goto for wings right now is called RightWingers and they also make some pretty damn good tasty crispy wedges too. Also don’t mind when done right, a good Honey Garlic wing.

also Drums or Thighs?

I think I’m more drum because of the ease of eating them and more satisfying mouthful bite. Although if you can cleaning get a nub off a thigh, and then it’s all meat. Plus I’ve had more ruined thigh wings come out dry than a drum wing. Looking at you Kelsey’s restaurant

Chicken legs for sure. Thighs taste too fatty a lot of the time, especially in fried chicken. I really like it when thigh meat is used in Chinese takeout tho.

Oh you mean Drums or flats. I'm a flat guy for sure. Best bone-in taste imo. Unless it is fried breaded wing, and then I prefer the drums. Drums like that tend to have more flavor because there is more breading. Flats taste a bit more meaty and plain. So flats when sauced, drums when breaded.

• Halal 1

I always sample the Buffalo Wings of any new bar I go to. I love them... most of the time they're not very good and you can literally taste the Freezer under the sauce, but every once in awhile Michael Buble Bubly Water GIF by bubly

I know how to make my own basic Buffalo wing sauce, it's really easy, but there are plenty of variations out there.

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Buffalo wings are delicious. I make that shit at home all the time. Microplane some garlic while the butter is foaming and then add Frank’s and whisk. So good.

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

At one point in my life I owned a deep fryer and I ate wings 3-4 times a week at home. Cleaning those things are an absolute bitch, though.

One time I made Taco Bell meatballs. I bought like 30 soft tacos with no lettuce from Taco Bell, scooped out all the taco goop, formed them into balls, put them in the freezer for a few hours, then deep fried them. Oh, I also mixed some fiesta potatoes in there. I served them at a dinner party and didn't tell anyone what they were. Good times.

• Haha 1