Gonna be HOT in Texas next week.

CastletonSnob

We're supposed to hit 97 here in Portland next week. Not absolutely insanely hot on a global scale, of course, but for a place that doesn't normally get this hot and which has a relatively low prevalence of air conditioning, it's gonna be a bitch for a lot of people. 

• Shocked 1

On 6/23/2023 at 7:55 PM, sblfilms said:

It’s been spicy all week. Had to call my construction crew off the job earlier in the week because it was legitimately unsafe to being working. 103 with 100% humidity is wretched.

Haven’t heard from you in a bit. And what with the heat and all, everything going ok?

7 hours ago, Brian said:
F4URD7F27K3T7RYSC2EWL3X2HE_size-normaliz
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Scientists say the average temperature on Earth was 62.9 degrees Fahrenheit on July 4, the highest since at least 1979 and a sign of the worsening climate crisis.

Google says Earth is roughly 4.5 billion years old. When did they start keeping records?

28 minutes ago, stepee said:

I think Biggie is trolling tbh about climate change, I bet he believes it’s true but just doesn’t care cuz yolo

No need to make excuses. He's a grown man, even if the word 'record' in 'record heat' is indecipherable for him.