Which games haven’t you purchased recently?

SaysWho?

PSN has some good games on sale for days of play. Eventually I'd like to get these.

God Of War: Ragnarok

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Dark Souls II

Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII

Marvel Midnight Suns

Forspoken

Dead Space

Sonic Frontiers

Dying Light 2

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Stray

Sifu

Lost Judgement

Tetris Effect

NFS Unbound Palace

Hot Wheels Unleashed

Deathloop

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Salt and Sacrifice

The Pathless

5 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I haven’t bought Redfall or Jade Empire.

Jade Empire ROCKS!!!! Now I’m in the mood to play it again, I never finished it back in the day despite really liking it. I still have my Xbox copy, so it might be the next game that I play.

5 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

Jade Empire ROCKS!!!! Now I’m in the mood to play it again, I never finished it back in the day despite really liking it. I still have my Xbox copy, so it might be the next game that I play.

I tried it a few years back, it's a little rough to play now, to be honest.

Looking at my steam wishlist, the game that's been on there the longest is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which I put on there on 10/22/2014.

It goes on sale all the time, I've just never got around to playing Borderlands 2, so I don't see the point in buying it until I play Borderlands 2 first.

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

My biggest gripe with it back in the day is that it was very front-heavy. It starts off big and open, but then gets more and more linear the further you get. Like a funnel. Then there's a point of no return that I can't remember if they warn you about or not.

• Halal 1

6 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Yeah, I’ll play old games now that I really liked back in the day and wonder what I saw in them back then. That could happen with Jade Empire as well, we’ll see when I play it.

6 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Looking at my steam wishlist, the game that's been on there the longest is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which I put on there on 10/22/2014.

It goes on sale all the time, I've just never got around to playing Borderlands 2, so I don't see the point in buying it until I play Borderlands 2 first.

Borderlands 2 is one of my all-time favorite games, it’s like the first game on steroids - bigger and better in every way. The Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 3 aren’t nearly as good IMO. I have Tiny Tina’s Wonderland in my backlog and I hope that it’s better than those two games, because they were kind of disappointments.

• Halal 1

Just now, stepee said:

I think about Dead Island 2’s combat like once a day and I beat it two months ago. It might be my goty so far still lol

It absolutely does have incredible combat and phenomenal visuals. It's really good and the online coop was impressive. 8.5 type of game for sure.

44 minutes ago, ShreddieMercury said:

Sounds like I'll take a punt on this then, thanks for the feedback @best3444 @stepee.

Is this the best year in gaming in quite a while?  Seems like with RE4, Hi-Fi Rush (still need to play), Zelda, DI2, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, etc., there is way more that I'm interested in playing than there has been in years and years.

When this year is over it will go down as one of the very best years in quite some time. Especially if Starfield delivers.