Serial rapist announces 2023 comedy tour.

Jason

2 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I wonder what size rooms he’ll be able to book. 

“Womens be lying” is a tragically large percentage of the population. Not going to be doing arenas, but larger clubs in the low thousand range seems plausible 

16 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

“Womens be lying” is a tragically large percentage of the population. Not going to be doing arenas, but larger clubs in the low thousand range seems plausible 

I had a conversation with an old acquaintence of mine this past weekend who not only said that Cosby got a bad wrap but so did Russell Simmons. he said it like he thought I automatically agreed with him. I do not. I don't know enough about Simmons' case to have an opinion but I believe Cosby is guilty as fuck and probably gulitier of more shit than he's been accused of.

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I had a conversation with an old acquaintence of mine this past weekend who not only said that Cosby got a bad wrap but so did Russell Simmons. he said it like he thought I automatically agreed with him. I do not. I don't know enough about Simmons' case to have an opinion but I believe Cosby is guilty as fuck and probably gulitier of more shit than he's been accused of.

I get why Black men can be slower to accept the claims of wrongdoing by police and prosecutors against other Black men.

But man, if you can’t get on board with the pretty clear evidence of Cosby’s guilt, I can’t imagine there is any case that would have you convinced 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 5:31 PM, Bacon said:

Can't wait for jello pudding pops to make their return with him!

For real tho, I had thought he had gotten free and then still died. Didn't know he was still alive. 

I bet that Jello Pudding Pops could have a good second run. I remember them very fondly.

I guess he is looking to cash in on the conservative grievance crowd.

Because even if you put everything else aside, who the fuck is looking to go to an 85 year old stand up comic's show? I know he was probably playing it up for the trial, but wasn't he stumbling around the courtroom acting like he was unfit to stand trial....and that was like 5 years ago.

Like I said, even everything else aside this has "way more sad than funny" written all over it even if his material was good(and he was like C+ comedy on his best day to begin with....so I wouldn't count on it).

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

I guess he is looking to cash in on the conservative grievance crowd.

Because even if you put everything else aside, who the fuck is looking to go to an 85 year old stand up comic's show? I know he was probably playing it up for the trial, but wasn't he stumbling around the courtroom acting like he was unfit to stand trial....and that was like 5 years ago.

Like I said, even everything else aside this has "way more sad than funny" written all over it even if his material was good(and he was like C+ comedy on his best day to begin with....so I wouldn't count on it).

The thing that saddened me the most was that while Cosby might have been a fairly average comedian, he was a great story teller! I had all of his records as a kid and I loved listening to his varius bits, especially his childhood tales. Where they embelished? Of course! But they were amazgingly entertianing! Cosby being a creep really made me sad. 

43 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

The thing that saddened me the most was that while Cosby might have been a fairly average comedian, he was a great story teller! I had all of his records as a kid and I loved listening to his varius bits, especially his childhood tales. Where they embelished? Of course! But they were amazgingly entertianing! Cosby being a creep really made me sad. 

It was sad for me, too. I don't mind swearing, or George Carlin's middle finger to "the man," or anything like that, but I respect the more wholesome comedians, too! And he seemed like a really great guy who cared about people. Seeing him in cuffs was sad.

• Hugs 1

5 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Did you destroy all your records after he turned out to be a sick guy?