RUMOR/LEAK: PS Plus Essential for December 2022 -- Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant and Divine Knockout

SaysWho?

Oh wow, nice. Did Biomutant ever get a 60fps patch for PS5? I know people were upset when it released because it ran at 60 on XSX (with frame-boost or whatever the feature is called that enhances previous gen games) but not on PS5, but it had to do with how XSX can boost Xbone games and wasn't the devs slighting PS5.

43 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Oh wow, nice. Did Biomutant ever get a 60fps patch for PS5? I know people were upset when it released because it ran at 60 on XSX (with frame-boost or whatever the feature is called that enhances previous gen games) but not on PS5, but it had to do with how XSX can boost Xbone games and wasn't the devs slighting PS5.

There's a patch that upped the performance from what I read.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Can’t believe some gamers think this is the greatest video game trilogy ever. It’s ass

During the time they came out they were phenomenal. ME1 imo hasn't really aged well but it's still a great RPG. Part 2 is more action based with less focus on RPG elements. Try that out. Overall, the trilogy is still really good. It's just not appealing to you I guess but it's currently not ass.

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

During the time they came out they were phenomenal. ME1 imo hasn't really aged well but it's still a great RPG. Part 2 is more action based with less focus on RPG elements. Try that out. Overall, the trilogy is still really good. It's just not appealing to you I guess but it's currently not ass.

A Mans Butt GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Your dumbest take so far!

You can’t tell me that ME1 isn’t pure ass. Sorry not sorry. Every encounter is the same. 

“What can you tell me about blah blah blah”

next choice…..

”What can you tell me about blah blah blah”

Trash You Suck GIF by FaZe ClanAnd 

and the combat is fucking double ass. 

Animated GIF

3 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Is DKO any good?  Got an Epic key for free from that alienware site.

It's kind of like a 3D smash brothers / platform fighter meets Smite. If you like multiplayer games you might have fun with it. I think it's free to play, any codes you get are for like founders pack stuff.

(Well it's "free to keep" on steam till the 14th, so I guess it will be paid at some point forward)

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Sonic is a fantastic joy ride. How do you know it sucks if you never played it?

Cause I’m a genius 

20 hours ago, best3444 said:

I’m certain you should play them in order. I’m trying to power my way thru #1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Cause I’m a genius 

I’m certain you should play them in order. I’m trying to power my way thru #1

You are correct. You might like it more when it opens up more too. It’s a long lore dump and set up but once the journey begins who knowz, once the citadel opened up is definitely when it grabbed me. Exploring that immersive sci fi city and getting lost in the side quests was a gaming highlight for me. The Mako is junk.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

You are correct. You might like it more when it opens up more too. It’s a long lore dump and set up but once the journey begins who knowz, once the citadel opened up is definitely when it grabbed me. Exploring that immersive sci fi city and getting lost in the side quests was a gaming highlight for me. The Mako is junk.

That Mako can kiss my ass. LOL.  

• Haha 1