RUMOR/LEAK: PS Plus Essential for December 2022 -- Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant and Divine Knockout

SaysWho?

On 11/29/2022 at 9:24 AM, Brian said:

I couldn’t get into Biomutant. There is so much I like about the game on paper but the execution left me wanting. 

Biomutant was a disappointment for me, and as you know I’m usually pretty forgiving when it comes to games like this and I can still enjoy them warts and all. But there’s just something about this game that failed to really interest me, and pull me in. Nothing is really bad about it, but nothing is really good either. It’s the very definition of average IMO.

On 11/29/2022 at 11:34 AM, TheLeon said:

GIF by Giphy QA

On 12/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, Biggie said:

Can’t believe some gamers think this is the greatest video game trilogy ever. It’s ass

Mass Effect 1, 2 and Andromeda are some of my favorite games. :shrug:

@Biggiehow much of ME1 did you play? I remember that it starts very slow, I bailed on it somewhere in the first 2ish hours when it was new. Wound up coming back to it years later before the third game arrived, pushed further into it and it picks up and gets a LOT better (I don’t remember how long that takes, though, I want to say by the 3rd or 4th story mission after the initial tutorial-like areas). If you don’t like the Bioware style of RPGs, though (and they’re certainly not for everyone), then you’ll definitely never like it.

• Halal 1

8 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

Biomutant was a disappointment for me, and as you know I’m usually pretty forgiving when it comes to games like this and I can still enjoy them warts and all. But there’s just something about this game that failed to really interest me, and pull me in. Nothing is really bad about it, but nothing is really good either. It’s the very definition of average IMO.

Mass Effect 1, 2 and Andromeda are some of my favorite games. :shrug:

Andromeda was so damn bad to me. One of the most disappointing games of the last decade, as ME is one of my favourite series. 
Bioware broke my heart with that. Dragon Age 2 (well, all the DA after the first) hurt as well. The first was so damn good. 

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

@Biggiehow much of ME1 did you play? I remember that it starts very slow, I bailed on it somewhere in the first 2ish hours when it was new. Wound up coming back to it years later before the third game arrived, pushed further into it and it picks up and gets a LOT better (I don’t remember how long that takes, though, I want to say by the 3rd or 4th story mission after the initial tutorial-like areas). If you don’t like the Bioware style of RPGs, though (and they’re certainly not for everyone), then you’ll definitely never like it.

I am at some plant trying to turn everything back on so I can get the tram running again to go after some villain woman alien.

12 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s hard for me to believe that somehow the game is going to “open up” and it’s magically going to get better and “fun”

If you like Bioware RPGs, it does pick up. If you don’t like Bioware RPGs, it’s never going to be enjoyable for you.

• True 1

5 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Andromeda was so damn bad to me. One of the most disappointing games of the last decade, as ME is one of my favourite series. 
Bioware broke my heart with that. Dragon Age 2 (well, all the DA after the first) hurt as well. The first was so damn good. 

I’m in the minority when it comes to the Dragon Age and Mass Effect games because I really like Dragon Age II/Inquisition and Andromeda while I know that the majority don’t. But I like a lot of games that the majority don’t, so it’s nothing new. :shrug:

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

It’s hard for me to believe that somehow the game is going to “open up” and it’s magically going to get better and “fun”

If you’re not liking it yet then chances are that you probably never will, so you should chalk it up to not being for you and move on. I do that with games all of the time even popular ones, because everything isn’t for everyone.

• True 1

7 hours ago, Biggie said:

I'd seriously just drop it. It's just not clicking for you so don't waste anymore time on it. You have to remember these are very old games, too. 

• True 1