2022 Midterm Thread

25 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

About that:

BREAKING: Democrats just blocked Republicans from gaining a supermajority in the Wisconsin legislature!

Key Democratic victories today may have just saved Wisconsin from the MAGA GOP completely gutting the state’s election system.

This is huuuuuuge. Great news! People don't understand how much this helps us in 2024.

• Like 1

Masto seems like a lock to win NV, seems likely theres like 100k clark county mail ballots left to count, and dems were winning those by more than 2-1 toward the end.  It'll get closer or show her losing possibly at some point till they count the mail ballots which might not finish till thursday.

NY dems kinda shit the bed though, might be the single reason the GOP takes the house, a better candidate in WI probably also ends Johnson in the senate.

Michigan was an absolute slaughter for the GOP though, abortion rights won, expanding voting access won, and they lost state house control meaning Whitmer can roll back a lot of the shit they had done previously.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Nevada still appears concerning for CCM and Sisolak based on Ralston's most recent postings.

Unless the 100k mail ballot estimate from Clark still left is way off, i'm pretty sure hes just stringing people along.

He posted this just after i posted.

Here's the math, folks: If there are 100K mail ballots left in Clark, which would make sense based on turnout there, and the Dems win by the 2-to-1 margin they have so far, CCM could come back to win. More uphill for Sisolak but he's not quite dead yet. Also: 16K mail in Washoe.

• Like 1

From a post on ResetERA regarding what's left in AZ:

90% reporting

1.7 Million votes counted, 170k left.

I think Kelley is fine, he is leading by 113,499 meaning Masters would have to win 142k of the remaining 170k.

Hobbs might be in trouble. She is leading by only 36,182, meaning Lake needs 103k of the remaining 170k to win.

It also appears the Rupert has let loose the hounds that the GOP "underperformance" is the fault of You-Know-Who:

Trump.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Former President Trump was the subject of media barbs across the spectrum on Tuesday night as Republicans he backed lost or underperformed in key races.

I imagine that they're really gonna go all-in on DeSantis now.

• True 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It also appears the Rupert has let loose the hounds that the GOP "underperformance" is the fault of You-Know-Who:

Trump.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Former President Trump was the subject of media barbs across the spectrum on Tuesday night as Republicans he backed lost or underperformed in key races.

I imagine that they're really gonna go all-in on DeSantis now.

Fap fap fap

8 minutes ago, atom631 said:

Gotta love it. 🤣

GettyImages-1440107874.jpeg?w=1600&h=900
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Former President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he should get "all the credit" if Republicans do well in the 2022 midterms, but "none of the blame" if they don't.

The ole

heads I win tails you lose strategy .

• True 1

11 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

I kind of hate rural Texas at this point.

I'm tired of suffering the consequences of the votes from people who live in the middle of nowhere.

That’s why it’s best to be in California, our rural population has no influence on our wider politics. They can rage to their hearts content up in Modoc tf away from me.

• Halal 1

41 minutes ago, atom631 said:

Gotta love it. 🤣

GettyImages-1440107874.jpeg?w=1600&h=900
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Former President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he should get "all the credit" if Republicans do well in the 2022 midterms, but "none of the blame" if they don't.

… Is it bad that I had to double-check that this wasn’t the onion?

• Halal 2