What Shit Did You Get for Prime Day

silentbob

Canada doesn’t get nearly the deals stateside gets but I managed to buy some shit.

Last Night in Soho/Chernobyl/Fast 9 and The Suicide Squad on 4K UHD 

3/4” Pipe Filter Screens (for my bong)

Samsung EVO Select 512GB Micro SD Card (x2)

5 pack of 10’ iPhone charging cables

I was considering getting a car battery charger because they were 1/2 off and my car battery is dying / low on charge. But I couldn't pull the trigger on it because where I live has no AC outlets outside. My best bet would to be run a really long extension cord and that would be kind of ghetto in a condo structure.

A package randomly showed up from Amazon at my door yesterday. I open it to find 2 sets of speed stacking cups that I bought for my kids almost a year ago. Log in to my account to see the order was placed 2 days prior and a gift card was used and it all cost $0.00.  Looked at last years orders to find there was a return opened on the cups so they sent a replacement and I need to mail back the old cups by the 17th. I didnt request any of this!! How does this happen?? Now I need to contact customer service.   /rant

49 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

A package randomly showed up from Amazon at my door yesterday. I open it to find 2 sets of speed stacking cups that I bought for my kids almost a year ago. Log in to my account to see the order was placed 2 days prior and a gift card was used and it all cost $0.00.  Looked at last years orders to find there was a return opened on the cups so they sent a replacement and I need to mail back the old cups by the 17th. I didnt request any of this!! How does this happen?? Now I need to contact customer service.   /rant

i had this happen years ago with a deep discount dvd 40% off in the good ol8 days. Anyways my package got lost and after 2 months, sent me a new order and got it in 2.5 weeks time. About 4-5 months later, my original order arrived. Turns out that my original order got lost somewhere in Quebec for a few months before being sent to me in S. Ontario. 

The good thing is that you shouldn’t have to send back the cups. Amazon has done this a few times with my returns, just told me to keep it. For stacking cups and the amount it’s costs now to send it back to the warehouse. You probably have some new cups for the kids with no extra charge. Just send them back as a return through your account and make a short note of your situation for why they’re going back. Again sometimes it will just say to keep it as soon as you setup a return. 

• Halal 1

I think my wife picked up some ear buds for our kids. I might need some cheap TVs for menu displays at one of the theaters, but cheap TVs are kinda the norm now

• 2 weeks later...