Martin Sheen isn't really Martin Sheen

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm not familiar with him at all, I've never heard of him so didn't think worth mentioning. Is he famous and in the business?

He's like Don Swayze or Daniel Baldwin or Aaron Noriss. He's been working in the business for decades, but has never gotten as famous as his more accomplished Borther and Nephews. I was wrong before when I said he was Charlie Sheen's brother. He's Martin's brother and Charlie's and Emilio's uncle.

• Shocked 1

I went to school with Ramon and Emilio Estevez. Ramon was on the speech forensics team with me, and he did an informative topic on tap dancing (he actually did tap dancing as part of his speech). The only reason I found out he was Martin Sheen's son was one weekend for a speech trip, Ramon was running late, so his dad dropped him off with his Ferrari.

• Halal 2

12 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

The real headline and what the title should have been is “Martin Sheen regrets being Martin Sheen”

I kind of saw the same struggle that John Mellencamp was going through when he tried to shake off the John Cougar stage name that had been the beginning of his career.

2 minutes ago, brucoe said:

I kind of saw the same struggle that John Mellencamp was going through when he tried to shake off the John Cougar stage name that had been the beginning of his career.

He should be proud for giving us all so many decades of the joy that is mocking that ridiculous fucking name. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brucoe said:

I went to school with Ramon and Emilio Estevez. Ramon was on the speech forensics team with me, and he did an informative topic on tap dancing (he actually did tap dancing as part of his speech). The only reason I found out he was Martin Sheen's son was one weekend for a speech trip, Ramon was running late, so his dad dropped him off with his Ferrari.

Ramon was the other brother I was thinking of!