BIG BAD NASTY DADDIES

stepee

My phone is fucked so I can't make calls, and I also happen to owe my dad about $200 right now (he still owes me about $1000 from a couple years ago, but you know how family debts go, we don't keep score. .... just kidding, I totally keep score), so any gift I got him would be met with "you could have just paid back the money I lent you."

I'll send a text.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't have kids and my dad was a physically, emotionally, mentally, and psychologically abusive asshole, full acute narcissistic personality disorder and rageaholic. My two younger brothers and I had to cut him and our mom out of our lives 2 years ago after simply having enough for the first 3 decades of our lives. Our mom is also horrible on her own, so I've never really celebrated Mother's or Father's Day except for performative reasons in front of them when we were younger, so no plans here. However, for all the great, actually nice dads out there, celebrate and enjoy.

seems like i’m in the doghouse once again. a month ago my brother asked me if i wanted to go to an a’s game (with his family and in laws) and we would split my dads ticket. i said no because i really don’t want to go to an a’s game (i didn’t tell him this is why). now i’m realizing the game they’re going to is on father’s day and my brother sent a text asking why i didn’t want to come to the game 😳

i know my dad doesn’t care so that’s straight. but i bet my brother and sister in law are mad lol. 

I hand sanded my deck, in the 98 degree sun ,we are restaining it this week. My father has been pretty distant after my mother passed, I havent talked to him or seen him in 4 years. My daughter is swinging by tomorrow evening as she has to work all day. My wife got my "The Devil Rides Out" custom framed

20220619-142803-resized

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Happy Father's Day indeed. I'm a father because Elton is my son. He didn't get me anything though. :|

Bloody ingrate. Better return him. 

:p 

Happy Father's Day to all fathers here! I thank Buddha I'm not one of you. :p 

I worked all day as this was re-opening weekend for our indoor theater. 

I just got into bed, and my kids brought me a bunch of gifts. A couple of Astros hats and shirts, a few pairs of new shoes, a new tools belt, a box of chocolate covered strawberries, and some homemade cards.

No lie, I am actually a really great father and my kids genuinely enjoy celebrating me.

10 hours ago, johnny said:

seems like i’m in the doghouse once again. a month ago my brother asked me if i wanted to go to an a’s game (with his family and in laws) and we would split my dads ticket. i said no because i really don’t want to go to an a’s game (i didn’t tell him this is why). now i’m realizing the game they’re going to is on father’s day and my brother sent a text asking why i didn’t want to come to the game 😳

i know my dad doesn’t care so that’s straight. but i bet my brother and sister in law are mad lol. 

update: went to the taqueria with my dad and food was amazing