Tonight on Pizza Friday

Chris-

4 hours ago, wut said:

You know what's inappropriate? Lying on the internet. Imagine getting righteous about getting called out for lying.

There's no difference between you posting on discord and the forum. Stop pretending there's some special barrier there.

What the fuck did I lie about? What are you even blabbering about?

59 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What the fuck did I lie about? What are you even blabbering about?

You said you weren't broke we provided evidence that was a lie. Are you losing it? You read the thread it should have been pretty obvious. You also replied twice to the same thing. Are you taking your meds? Have you started therapy yet?

2 hours ago, wut said:

You said you weren't broke we provided evidence that was a lie. Are you losing it? You read the thread it should have been pretty obvious. You also replied twice to the same thing. Are you taking your meds? Have you started therapy yet?

I just honestly don't pay attention in what you say or do. I'm broke...go with that story. Just leave me alone and stop posting personal pics. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I just honestly don't pay attention in what you say or do. I'm broke...go with that story. Just leave me alone and stop posting personal pics. Thanks. 

>>> Quotes someone multiple times and asks multiple questions for clarity about what was said

>>> "I honestly don't pay attention to what you say"

I'll post what I want and if that happens to be things you posted publicly to a public chat room so be it. If you don't love freedom of speech move to another country, commie.

1 hour ago, wut said:

>>> Quotes someone multiple times and asks multiple questions for clarity about what was said

>>> "I honestly don't pay attention to what you say"

I'll post what I want and if that happens to be things you posted publicly to a public chat room so be it. If you don't love freedom of speech move to another country, commie.

lol somebody needs to relax 🤣 

XPOIGBz.jpg

Pepperoni Detroit-style from the place near my apartment.

Anyways, this is the last Pizza Friday update. I originally started it because I thought it would be a fun, dumb thing, and it was really cool to see how engaged some of y'all became, but this thread has turned into a bizarre shit show and I'm not inclined to perpetuate that kind of thing. I have thick skin so none of it bothers me, it just sucks the fun out of it. If @Bacon or @ManUtdRedDevils want to take up the mantle and champion their respective pizza days, that would be cool, but it ain't going to be me moving forward.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Chris- said:

XPOIGBz.jpg

Anyways, this is the last Pizza Friday update. I originally started it because I thought it would be a fun, dumb thing, and it was really cool to see how engaged some of y'all became, but this thread has turned into a bizarre shit show and I'm not inclined to perpetuate that kind of thing. I have thick skin so none of it bothers me, it just sucks the fun out of it. If @Bacon or @ManUtdRedDevils want to take up the mantle and champion their respective pizza days, that would be cool, but it ain't going to be me moving forward.

Fuck you @best3444

Also fuck that pizza @Chris- it looks like shit. You can’t go out like that. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chris- said:

XPOIGBz.jpg

If you gonna go out, Detroit style is a good choice. Pepperoni and crust looks on point. 

I’ll pass on taking the mantle. People getting weirdly personal on here. I think it’s best to keep my shit private.