Tonight on Pizza Friday

Chris-

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

I can't come up with something, so *insert comment on how aggressively white @Chris- is*

congrats on the pizza and I'm assuming the Netflix and chill later. It looks good.

I’ll probably watch Ken Burns Baseball while she plays Spiritfarer on Switch and watches whatever in another room. The chilling will probably be tomorrow. 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

I’ll probably watch Ken Burns Baseball while she plays Spiritfarer on Switch and watches whatever in another room. The chilling will probably be tomorrow. 

Have you seen the HBO documentary on George Carlin yet? It looks good.

Also between the IPA and the polo, all you need is to get a Labrador retriever and you might as well turn into milk.

3 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Have you seen the HBO documentary on George Carlin yet? It looks good.

Also between the IPA and the polo, all you need is to get a Labrador retriever and you might as well turn into milk.

Excuse me sir, what makes you think it is an IPA? I mean you’re not wrong but I resent the prejudice. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Oh and that zza looks great, There is a wood fired pizza oven food truck that comes around our office and it's so damn good, and looks very similar to that.

Go have Michigan & Trumbull; they used to be in Pittsburgh before moving back to Detroit. Absolutely delightful. 

Had made some Jamaican jerk chicken thighs (deboned w/ skin left on!) so I'm gonna use a couple of those thighs, alongside a couple sliced of leftover bacon & some jammy onions & roasted jalapenos to make a chicky melt sammich w/ French peasant bread later.

9 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Had made some Jamaican jerk chicken thighs (deboned w/ skin left on!) so I'm gonna use a couple of those thighs, alongside a couple sliced of leftover bacon & some jammy onions & roasted jalapenos to make a chicky melt sammich w/ French peasant bread later.

Oh wow that sounds fucking awesome. 

5 hours ago, stepee said:

What drugs are on the lineup?!

I think it’s a pasta night myself but idk what yet.

Actually went completely random and ended up with a foot long pro supreme meats subway on sourdough w mvp parmesean, lotsa veggies and extra cheese, a tuna avocado roll, and a plate of garlic cheddar and prosciutto for dessert. Just went for everything that sounded good to me at the moment, proper pairing be damned.

On 5/27/2022 at 11:36 PM, stepee said:

Actually went completely random and ended up with a foot long pro supreme meats subway on sourdough w mvp parmesean, lotsa veggies and extra cheese, a tuna avocado roll, and a plate of garlic cheddar and prosciutto for dessert. Just went for everything that sounded good to me at the moment, proper pairing be damned.

I can't endorse Subway but I hope you enjoyed it.