Tonight on Pizza Friday

Chris-

14 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Those look weak, real cookies or bust.

The ice cream is really good. The cookies are kind of disappointing. We decided to give them a try for the first time. The line to get ice cream was ridiculously long due to the holiday. We grabbed something from the freezer for a quick in and out. 

36 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Newsflash brother, Italians went everywhere! The NY/NJ metro does not have a monopoly on the Italian people.

Right? Your pizza looks legit sir but I don’t get why you would be surprised that NJ pizza looks amazing.

I had a really nice day today. Got boba with the wife and daughter then went to the park and drank it. Afterwards, we walked to the sushi place I used to work at and had some great sushi. We were going to top it off with ice cream from this awesome place in town, but it had a line that was 50 people long at least. Still a good time doe.

I don't have time to eat on Fridays really, but I had some leftover dominos this morning. Not the greatest. Dominos pizza makes me feel both full and hungry at the same time. Like my body knows this isn't real food. Still, $35 at dominos lasts me like half a week.

wll5yIT.jpg

Got a vodka Detroit-style and hot honey wings from the food hall near our apartment. The pizza was good (heavy on ricotta so it depends on how you feel about ricotta) but the wings were other worldly; some of the best goddamn wings I’ve had in my entire life. They were so crisp it sounded like you were cracking a tooth every time you took a bite. Crazy. Also I bemoaned halfway through that I forgot to take a before pic but then my wife reminded me I could just take an ‘aftermath’ pic so you have her to thank for the update. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Since Sunday is the most popular pizza day, please change the thread to Pizza Sunday. Thanks 

However, the more pizza eaten on a specific day the less people will desire pizza on that day. So, we can come to the conclusion that Thursdays are the best day to have pizza because that is when everyone is having it so less people want it and Sunday is three days away which is exactly when people start craving pizza again.   

• Shocked 1

The people love Pizza Friday; they crave the update. Here it is:

wT6GYVq.jpg
1Lm51t6.jpg

34IWcOr.jpg

The Bulldog Pub in the Morningside neighborhood of Pittsburgh; I used to live like five doors away and it is like my ‘Cheers’. The owner knows us and we always make small talk with the other regulars. Phenomenal bar food, including the ‘Hugh Honey’ wings. All sorts of incredible memories since this used to be ‘my place’. Also, it regularly shows soccer matches (both Premier League and US Soccer), which is the sign of a quality establishment. 

you damn weirdos lol

This fridays honestly was the least impressive so far though. I have a feeling you feel the same since I didn’t hear much else about the actual pizza.

I had a burger from my favorite burger place Nations, a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and hash browns. It was fucking amazing and I don’t care how gross I felt after it was my own meal of the day yolo.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, stepee said:

you damn weirdos lol

This fridays honestly was the least impressive so far though. I have a feeling you feel the same since I didn’t hear much else about the actual pizza.

I had a burger from my favorite burger place Nations, a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and hash browns. It was fucking amazing and I don’t care how gross I felt after it was my own meal of the day yolo.

The pizza was actually incredible, no joke one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. 

Our entertainment for the evening consisted of starting new Diablo 3 characters (absurdly twinked out with Hellfire Rings and Legendary weapons equipped with Gems of Ease) and watching this YouTube video:

Just now, Chris- said:

The pizza was actually incredible, no joke one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. 

Our entertainment for the evening consisted of starting new Diablo 3 characters (absurdly twinked out with Hellfire Rings and Legendary weapons equipped with Gems of Ease) and watching this YouTube video:

You non veggie pizza people are weird.

• True 1

liLplsI.jpg

Some random fucking place, I don't even know the name. The wife and I went to a Motion City Soundtrack ( @osxmatt) concert with some friends tonight and met up at a brewery near the venue. They didn't have a food truck (admittedly we were willing to violate Pizza Friday tonight) but there was a pizza place literally right next door, so we ordered a pie for the crew. The show was a lot of fun (even though I only have heard like three Motion City Soundtrack songs).

• Halal 2