Tonight on Pizza Friday

Chris-

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

If that is aimed at me you're sorely mistaken. I never made any comments on your girls looks, either. I made an idiotic remark about sticking it in her butt. That was it....cased closed.

I again apologize but don't insinuate since I made that comment that I'm some internet nerd who is amazed by any women they see. Thats so FAR from the truth. I won't even go into that.

In the end, you made a terrible decision to post a pic of your girl on a message board. I don't see anyone else here posting pics of their significant others. 

Also, I find you really snobby and you think you're much smarter than you actually are. I never was a fan of yours but most here suck your dick.

I laugh at @Keyser_Soze selecting the truth emote when the guy is a complete loser with no gf. He posts on this board 24/7 and is obnoxious most of the time.

So yea, there is two people I don't care for on this forum. Another one I despise but doesn't post much anymore which is nice.

Ok, back to work 😆 

Bruh we all just joking around. Relax

3 minutes ago, Chris- said:

#2022getoverit

I really like the person I was clapping back at with that now, but man my ire at this idea I saw from too many people that we were in some kind of progressive post racism/sexism society in 2015 and everything was fine now, was sadly very spot on.

56 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol I’m sorry but “I made an idiotic remark about sticking it in her butt. That was it....cased closed.” is hitting me hard this morning 

it’s just that I’m now picturing Senator Best, outside of the senate speaking to reporters, delivering that line with gusto and ending the press conference as if he just put a scandal to rest

Just now, stepee said:

it’s just that I’m now picturing Senator Best, outside of the senate speaking to reporters, delivering that line with gusto and ending the press conference as if he just put a scandal to rest

"If talking about sticking it in your wife's butt is wrong, I do not wanna be right, folks! :flag:"

• Sicko Sherman 1

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

You can laugh at it all you want. I think you're a snobby know it all and you seem to think you're so very smart. 

How successful are you that you have to act like a snob all the time? I bet I make more money than you and I don't have a college degree. 😆 

2 hours ago, stepee said:

lol I’m sorry but “I made an idiotic remark about sticking it in her butt. That was it....cased closed.” is hitting me hard this morning 

What about is hitting you so hard? It was a harmless joke and people say worse things on here than that. The more I see this board and interact here the more I just want to stop posting here. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You can laugh at it all you want. I think you're a snobby know it all and you seem to think you're so very smart. 

How successful are you that you have to act like a snob all the time? I bet I make more money than you and I don't have a college degree. 😆 

I have fundamentally no idea what the fuck you are talking about. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Pizza -- just like anything from Italy -- just plain sucks.

Wrong

Lies 

Eat shit 

shitty WDS enjoyer

get dabbed on

shot thru your heart 

you're to blame 

you gave pizza a bad name 

:dab2:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Calling someone out for doing something shitty is not the same thing as picking on them.

I was referring to more actual teasing like saying he doesn’t finish games (by naming a couple of games he’s repeatedly talked about not finishing). And by knowing this, I’m just another fucking loser that spends too much time here.