Tonight on Pizza Friday

Chris-

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Shouldn’t Chris be the offended one in this thread? What the fuck is even happening here, his retort was benign as fuck lmao.

Listen, you can't just make fun of people who want to have sex but due to outside forces are unable to find a partner. 

• True 2

10 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Bro you put bedroom furniture on a payment plan

#Poor 

It was over $7K worth of furniture and other shit.

Posting personal stuff I said in discord and posting pics of my apartment is inappropriate. I don't know what I did to you guys to deserve this. I'm not upset in the slightest but it's complete bullshit.

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

It was over $7K worth of furniture and other shit.

Posting personal stuff I said in discord and posting pics of my apartment is inappropriate. I don't know what I did to you guys to deserve this. I'm not upset in the slightest but it's complete bullshit.

You know what's inappropriate? Lying on the internet. Imagine getting righteous about getting called out for lying.

There's no difference between you posting on discord and the forum. Stop pretending there's some special barrier there.

32 minutes ago, wut said:

You know what's inappropriate? Lying on the internet. Imagine getting righteous about getting called out for lying.

There's no difference between you posting on discord and the forum. Stop pretending there's some special barrier there.

Who’s pretending? Your words not mine. I was busted. Called out. Moved on. I suggest you do the same. 

6 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I came to say that I didn't consider that it would be inappropriate to post stuff from a public discord associated with this also public forum. But I see my boo already did dat.

Like to say I’m sorry and apologize for the times I lied to make you feel like shit and to make myself feel good. Truth is I’m not a very good person at heart and I acknowledge that. 

• Like 1
  • Sicko 1

39 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Who’s pretending? Your words not mine. I was busted. Called out. Moved on. I suggest you do the same. 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I came to say that I didn't consider that it would be inappropriate to post stuff from a public discord associated with this also public forum. But I see my boo already did dat.

"It's immoral to take my public Facebook posts and post them on Instagram."

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Like to say I’m sorry and apologize for the times I lied to make you feel like shit and to make myself feel good. Truth is I’m not a very good person at heart and I acknowledge that. 

Na, you're a good dude. Who cares that you lied about a few things. It doesn't change interactions around here.