Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (03 May 2024) - Drones now kill more soldiers than artillery or bullets

21 minutes ago, Comet said:

Last night as I’m falling asleep: huh, that’s amusing and a cute attempt by Pringles

this morning after catching up: okay so what are the falling pieces needed for Putin to be overthrown now

I think the only hope for Wagner even making a dent is if a significant amount of Putin's security force defect.

• Halal 1

I wont link to it because of the board's policies, but there is a pretty good Twitter "Spaces" (audio stream) going on right now that has several people reading and analyzing all of the news as it breaks.  For instance, Wagner forces have been spotted in the outskirts of Moscow as of 545 PM Moscow time.

It's honestly better than the coverage I've seen on CNN.

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I wont link to it because of the board's policies, but there is a pretty good Twitter "Spaces" (audio stream) going on right now that has several people reading and analyzing all of the news as it breaks.  For instance, Wagner forces have been spotted in the outskirts of Moscow as of 545 PM Moscow time.

It's honestly better than the coverage I've seen on CNN.

They're not on the "outskirts of Moscow" - they may be within the borders of the Moscow Oblast which covers a huge area.

• Halal 1

Prigozhin is... declaring an end to this? 

"They were going to dismantle PMC Wagner. We came out on 23 June to the March of Justice. In a day, we walked to nearly 200km away from Moscow. In this time, we did not spill a single drop of blood of our fighters. Now, the moment has come when blood may spill. That’s why, understanding the responsibility for spilling Russian blood on one of the sides, we are turning back our convoys and going back to field camps according to the plan."

• Sicko Sherman 1