Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (06 June 2024) - Russia has abandoned (the Russian!) port of Novorossiysk, with all ships and submarines leaving after repeated Ukrainian drone strikes

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.
T.CO

Fifteen-point draft deal would involve Kyiv renouncing Nato membership ambitions in return for security guarantees

I can see Ukraine accepting a ban on NATO membership ("neutrality"), but not a limit on its military. The only two things that will keep Russia out of Ukraine 5 years from now are either American/NATO troops there, or a stronger Ukrainian military. 

• True 1

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:
https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.
T.CO

Fifteen-point draft deal would involve Kyiv renouncing Nato membership ambitions in return for security guarantees

I can see Ukraine accepting a ban on NATO membership ("neutrality"), but not a limit on its military. The only two things that will keep Russia out of Ukraine 5 years from now are either American/NATO troops there, or a stronger Ukrainian military. 

There's a third option. Ukraine gets to rebuild its nuclear arsenal.

9 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

lol just.. okay 

He’s trolling and he thinks he’s hilarious.  He enjoys that he comes across as an asshole because he thinks being an asshole means youre a winner. He wears his narcissism like a badge on honour on the sleave of his overpriced suit.

I hate people like this more than any other

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

He's echoing the American Right Wing... didn't someone from that sphere say recently that we shouldn't "Cancel Russia" or soemthing like that?

Yep, one of the Fox News broads’ entire thing was rallying against cancel culture, and this was her latest “thing”.

• True 1

5 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I’m continuously amazed at the amount of weapon acronyms and munition brands/types you guys have committed to memory. Y’all play too much Battlefield. 

They conned our edgy teenage minds with cool names like Sidewinder and Phoenix, then we grew up and they gave us bullshit like AMRAAM (Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile) and JASSM (Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile).